Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Yes I did mentioned my usa trips . They want to know about gap between that.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
m.j. said:
iam dependant so can i order case specific inquiry or gcms? is it imp to order these thing bcoz i dont understand how i order plz help me
you father, if he is a principal applicant, has to sign a consent form for you to order gcms/atip notes as well as case specific inquiry both process takes 30 days.
go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp for how to apply
and go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo how to fill the form

How to do case specific enquiry: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad&_ga=1.13873012.21013058.1415900677

Follow those instructions.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
starzibal said:
did they request birth certificate of your parents or yours? if its for your parents then affidavit is ok but if its for you then you should get affidavit from afghan embassy in Canada.
Starzibal,

They have asked both for my and my parents' birth certificates. My parents are here right now on a super visa.

We all have only Afghan National ID. It is called Tazkira.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Xbero said:
Starzibal,

They have asked both for my and my parents' birth certificates. My parents are here right now on a super visa.

We all have only Afghan National ID. It is called Tazkira.
ok there is user on this forum, who is afghani, ask him his user name is mash_afg send him private message or email him his email add is Knowledgecurious@hotmail.com
he has had same issue, he can help you.

m.j.

Jun 17, 2015
toronto30 said:
Hi m.j
what was the reason your father had 3 times furtherance ?
Thanks
TO30
he is a heart patient first test sputum smear second sputum cultural and third lots of test regarding heart

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
m.j. said:
he is a heart patient first test sputum smear second sputum cultural and third lots of test regarding heart
hi
like Starzibal said, do a case specific enquire email and order a GCMS notes. But since it says medical results received, you should hear something in 4-6 weeks. all the best. thx
TO30

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mansari12 said:
hello everyone

kindly give feedbacks
parents plus 2 dependents (under 22 years ) at the time of application

medical done 30th march 2015
asked for schedule A form and original police report ( submitted may 13 2012)
medical received may 2015

now recently got a mail form London visa office to submit schedule A form again because of missing months information.
i am dependent ,Currently enrolled in MBA but i have 6 months gap during BBA to MBA then i went USA for vacations twice and have Another 7 months gap again then started my MBA in aug 2014.

so kindly let me know what to fill in these gaps
i did internship for 6 months in one gap (unpaid internship)
and second in second gap of 7 months , i was unemployed ( can i mentioned this )
mansari, our ecas doesn't show the medical received, medical was done a month and a half ago, not sure why. i will order the notes after i send the RCMP FP to them to see why medical not showing as received.

m.j.

Jun 17, 2015
my mother is principal applicant if my brother who is sponsor order gcms nots so is it imp for my mother sign in consent form?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
m.j. said:
my mother is principal applicant if my brother who is sponsor order gcms nots so is it imp for my mother sign in consent form?
yes your mother must sign the consent form for your brother and he then can order the notes.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
starzibal said:
mansari, our ecas doesn't show the medical received, medical was done a month and a half ago, not sure why. i will order the notes after i send the RCMP FP to them to see why medical not showing as received.
Starzibal
same as my mother's. She did her medical on May 3rd 2015 and to date still does not show, medical results received. I have called CIC here and they said it can take upto 1-3 months to update medical, so not to worry.
TO30

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
toronto30 said:
Starzibal
same as my mother's. She did her medical on May 3rd 2015 and to date still does not show, medical results received. I have called CIC here and they said it can take upto 1-3 months to update medical, so not to worry.
TO30
one user here (with dep) ecas status change medical received after 10 days of medical done. i guess it depends on cases.

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Yes ur right toronto30
Medical received status changed from 1 to 3 months.
now the cases processing time is faster. Atleast they are responding. So soon we all will reunite

and thanks starzibal im gonna follow ur instructions. Stay blessed may God reward u for this kindness.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mansari12 said:
Yes ur right toronto30
Medical received status changed from 1 to 3 months.
now the cases processing time is faster. Atleast they are responding. So soon we all will reunite

and thanks starzibal im gonna follow ur instructions. Stay blessed may God reward u for this kindness.
thanks mansari, you too, we help each other here, remember us in your prayers. :)

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hello Everybody,

I received another e-mail today from CPC-M stating:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in London for further processing.

This was after I received e-mail last week saying that I continued to met requirements for sponsor and my file will be sent to Ottawa for further processing, these are 2 different visa office and I'm not sure where my file will be sent.

In addition this letter states about "Requirement for Medical Examination" as follow:

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

I have following questions:

1. My parents had 1st medical examination completed on March 2013, even my ecas states that medical result has been received (since April 2013). In today's letter they said that deficiency has been noted about "No Medicals" in the file and communicated to London office. Why would they say that no medical probably they should have mentioned that medicals are expired.

2. They suggested about upfront medical, should I wait for LVO to ask for medicals or go for upfront medicals?

Did somebody had similar situation...any thought/comments...what should be my next step...sending e-mail to CIC....which office?

Timeline:
Initial Application: Mid 2009
1st Sponsor Approval: Sep. 2012
1st Medicals: March 2013
File transferred to London LVO: May 2014
Sponsor Re-assessment: April 2015
Re-assessment approved letter and note for Ottawa VO: 1st week of June 2015
Another Sponsor approval Letter: June 17 2015

Thanks.