+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Pablo1

Dec 17, 2014
Tdotguy said:
Folks - my parents got a letter in asking them to submit their passports as their app for permanent residence has been finalized.

They are currently visiting me in Canada and their medicals are expiring on Feb 1 next year.

Is anyone familiar with how long submitting the passport to Ottawa takes or if they should go back to New Delhi and submit via VFS?

My timelines are as follows:

App Filed - Nov 2009

Transferred to NVDO - Jan 2013

Medicals - Feb 2014
I am in a similar situation, however, my parents have not been asked to do re-medicals again. Please let me know where did you send the passports and how does it work. Thanks

iqbalcheema

Sep 9, 2014
Pablo1 said:
I am in a similar situation, however, my parents have not been asked to do re-medicals again. Please let me know where did you send the passports and how does it work. Thanks
I believe passport has to go to office where app has started, I will be in similar situation so am following this since long time - maybe 2017 but I recall what some user said he took passport to India or Pakistan, it was this thread but its too big to search, sorry I dont recall his name but it was someone who did mention it

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
msh_ca said:
same here,
applied March 2010,
file transferred to Ankara March 2014
ans still no new but I think it would be close. :)
I hope so, as it is such a long wait

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
i sent an email to London office and received a following response after one month.

Our records on this file indicate that the Step 1 assessment (sponsor's eligibility) was completed on 03-12-2012 by the Case Processing Center in Mississauga (CPC-M). As indicated on the CIC website, the processing times at the Visa Office are calculated from the date the Step 1 was completed. The current processing time in London is 68 months.

You can find more information on processing times on the following webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-parents.asp

While we understand the sponsor is anxious to be reunited with the sponsored family member, the application is well within posted processing time. There has been no undue delay in processing. This said, we endeavor to reduce the processing times and we are currently working on cases where the original application for sponsorship was submitted to CPC-M in 2007. The original application for sponsorship on this case was received at CPC-M on 09-06-2009.

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
205 said:
:D :D :D got pp with shining visa.mine wait is over after 7 years..soo happy...thnx to all members for their support nd good luck to alll :) :) :)
Congratulation 205 see we told you eventhough your applications was missed and transferred late you will be making fast to visa :) enjoy the reunioun with family the best moment hope we recived some news soon . so far no news only changes is its now move to new officer desk hahhah :)

BABBQ

Jan 1, 2013
Hi
I am new to this forum. I am planning to sponsor my mother.
According to the website there are two steps for this process, sponsor should send sponsorship application to Mississauga at the same time parents apply for PR. Does the forms list include PR application as well? Where to find the documents for PR application?

Also if I have worked in Canada for 2014 &2013 and worked in UK during 2012, can I still sponsor my parents?
Could someone help me please?
Thank you.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
iateapple said:
2009 and 2010

regards,
Just for 2009-2010. My lawyer did the same.

A question from all,
If your file is returned back to you for missing docs, and once you send it back will it have to wait again in queue for around 3 months till someone opens it and check if all is complete and send an AOR??

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
farah242 said:
Just for 2009-2010. My lawyer did the same.

A question from all,
If your file is returned back to you for missing docs, and once you send it back will it have to wait again in queue for around 3 months till someone opens it and check if all is complete and send an AOR??
Has cic said you need to send some other document and returned all your documents back to you or just asked you to forward the missing doc.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
soonihope said:
Has cic said you need to send some other document and returned all your documents back to you or just asked you to forward the missing doc.
No they return the entire package becoz I did not add my brother who was 20 yrs old. i did explain to them that he just got married and he is moving to U.k and plus he has a full time job. But they still returned everything bk and asked for forms for him. i did send everything bk today. Now wondering did I lost my spot in the file queue ? Waited for 3 months after the initial doc request just to be told that ur file is incomplete :( :(

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
farah242 said:
No they return the entire package becoz I did not add my brother who was 20 yrs old. i did explain to them that he just got married and he is moving to U.k and plus he has a full time job. But they still returned everything bk and asked for forms for him. i did send everything bk today. Now wondering did I lost my spot in the file queue ? Waited for 3 months after the initial doc request just to be told that ur file is incomplete :( :(
Unfortunately I think when the whole package is returned then you lose your original spot and it is only put into queue when the complete package is received.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
I got same email from London as well. It is a standard email
starzibal said:
i sent an email to London office and received a following response after one month.

Our records on this file indicate that the Step 1 assessment (sponsor's eligibility) was completed on 03-12-2012 by the Case Processing Center in Mississauga (CPC-M). As indicated on the CIC website, the processing times at the Visa Office are calculated from the date the Step 1 was completed. The current processing time in London is 68 months.

You can find more information on processing times on the following webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-parents.asp

While we understand the sponsor is anxious to be reunited with the sponsored family member, the application is well within posted processing time. There has been no undue delay in processing. This said, we endeavor to reduce the processing times and we are currently working on cases where the original application for sponsorship was submitted to CPC-M in 2007. The original application for sponsorship on this case was received at CPC-M on 09-06-2009.

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
Hi, I am currently working for my parent sponsorship thru supervisa. However, my LICO for this year is only 35k and I need around 50k for the family of 5. My wife on the other hand is on EI maternity and taking care of my baby. Is it possible for us to use that EI to sum up our income???? it would really be a great help for anyone to respond. Thank you.