+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
what does status returned means ?
IRCC portal for PR, Apparently I got a email stating that I paid 50$ less and asked me to pay remainder of the balance and also resume/CV of my mom.
so just curious what this status would mean.
Means they need doc. And fees to process application but this its in retun status send them what they asked for asap

Reactions: YVR123
Jun 29, 2016
I'm sponsoring my parents under the PGP2022. I have maintained NOA income level for the last three years.

My question is: Do I have any residency / income level requirement during this processing time, or I can move to another country for a couple of years?

If anyone knows about such requirement, please let me know the link/source.

Thanks!

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I'm sponsoring my parents under the PGP2022. I have maintained NOA income level for the last three years.

My question is: Do I have any residency / income level requirement during this processing time, or I can move to another country for a couple of years?

If anyone knows about such requirement, please let me know the link/source.

Thanks!
You cannot move to another country , plus you need to meet the minimum requirement until the immigration is done .

Reactions: YVR123

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I have paid the adjusted amount and sent the necessary documents; still the IRCC portal status haven't changed
It will take some time and wont change until ircc/officer have checked and change it so keep checking

Also did you send doc.s and fees proof too when you submitted doc.?

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Please share your current timeline in below format to be added to the tracker:

Sponsored Person:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Your Province:
Invitation Date:
Application Submitted Date:
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date
Please add

Sponsored Person:hcyrusr
Parents Country of Citizenship: Iran
Your Province: Alberta
Invitation Date: 12-Oct-2022
Application Submitted Date: 12-Dec-2022
Additional Doc Req: None

Reactions: deryk.rodrigues

nirvanas

Oct 17, 2022
I sent the information requested via email for PGP 2022 application. However, I did not receive any acknowledge email. What is the best way to confirm if they received the information? Where do we track the updated application status?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I sent the information requested via email for PGP 2022 application. However, I did not receive any acknowledge email. What is the best way to confirm if they received the information? Where do we track the updated application status?
call them nd ask if they received or apply gcms notes (which dont really needed)

Reactions: nirvanas

Tarun Kumar

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Can someone tell me what are the application submission date for which IRCC is sending AOR. I sent my application in the last week of Nov but have not heard anything back yet.

sverma

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Other
Can someone tell me what are the application submission date for which IRCC is sending AOR. I sent my application in the last week of Nov but have not heard anything back yet.
I don't think anyone is this group has got the AOR yet, I also applied on 17th Nov, still waiting