+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

ani001

Apr 3, 2015
Hi as far as i remm. We filled parents 5406 not for me as a sponsor

So in your case you are only sponsoring your mother you fill out her brother and sisters and childs

Only 1 5406 neededfor mother( sorry to say but just to explain dependent means someone you are taking care of)
Thank you, much appreciated.

rao_manoj2004

Star Member
May 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/04/2010
AOR Received.
20/08/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
Was able to link parents Application to GCKey. I see overall status as Submitted but background check status as "In Progress". Looks like any status before AOR is just fake. Submitted on Oct 18,2022.

Reactions: Nishiminami

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Was able to link parents Application to GCKey. I see overall status as Submitted but background check status as "In Progress". Looks like any status before AOR is just fake. Submitted on Oct 18,2022.
This is great, it would be very helpful if you could please share the steps you followed i.e. options selected while linking the application.
I have been trying but no luck.

Reactions: Nishiminami

rao_manoj2004

Star Member
May 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/04/2010
AOR Received.
20/08/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
This is great, it would be very helpful if you could please share the steps you followed i.e. options selected while linking the application.
I have been trying but no luck.
Just provide the requested info to link. Make sure not to consider kids in COUNT of number of people in file.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I tried but i was not able to link may be i need to wait little more

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
URGENT: PLEASE HELP! We submitted the application in December 22 of 2022. and we got a confirmation of submission!

R Portal (PR application) - Your Permanent Residence application has been successfully submitted | Portail de RP (demande de RP) – votre demande de résidence permanente a été soumise avec succès

Today I see an update on the system, and it says this:

Submissions for this category are now closed.

Your application cannot be submitted as the category you are applying for is now closed. Please refer to the application guide for further details.

I dont understand!!!

Even if a form was incomplete, they would reach out to get it signed or completed right??!

At the end it says "Submit Your Application" Has been greyed out. But we submitted it! as per email above!

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
They also s
URGENT: PLEASE HELP! We submitted the application in December 22 of 2022. and we got a confirmation of submission!

R Portal (PR application) - Your Permanent Residence application has been successfully submitted | Portail de RP (demande de RP) – votre demande de résidence permanente a été soumise avec succès

Your application cannot be submitted as the category you are applying for is now closed. Please refer to the application guide for further details.

I dont understand!!!

Even if a form was incomplete, they would reach out to get it signed or completed right??!

At the end it says "Submit Your Application" Has been greyed out. But we submitted it! as per email above!

In addition, Event he consent form shows as incomplete now. If I didnt sign the consent form...then how did I submit the application. ANd even if there was form that was missing...they would still reach out since all payments have been made. This must be a glitch in their system right? I am unbelievably upset.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
They also s

In addition, Event he consent form shows as incomplete now. If I didnt sign the consent form...then how did I submit the application. ANd even if there was form that was missing...they would still reach out since all payments have been made. This must be a glitch in their system right? I am unbelievably upset.
Also in the status section it says "RETURNED" There must be an error.

hm.solaiman

Apr 7, 2019
I have got the invitation Mid October 2022 and applied before December 24. I know someone whose parents already got medical request. What about others? anyone got any request for submitting documents or medical?

hm.solaiman

Apr 7, 2019
They also s

After I submitted the application, I got an auto generated email. Thats it. Then after 1 month, I got email and they said my application is not complete, I need to submitt family information document again. They sent me an email address to submit that document, which I did. Now I am waiting for the next step.

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
I have got the invitation Mid October 2022 and applied before December 24. I know someone whose parents already got medical request. What about others? anyone got any request for submitting documents or medical?
When did that "Someone" applied? Yes lots of people are getting Medicals as they applied in 2019,2020,2021.

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019

I dont understand!!!

Do you have the receipt, for the $ you paid?