+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

nirvanas

Oct 17, 2022
Is there a way to access the online application submitted? They asked me to fill in some missing information for form 5669; unfortunately, I did not take any screenshots or download the pdf. Now, I have to regather all the information and fill it again.

deep33

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hi anyone have recieved the acknowledgement letter of submitted parents PR application. Submitted in mid of December 2022 have not heard anything yet. Anyone have any experience how long they take to send the acknowledgment letter after submission. Thanks

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi anyone have recieved the acknowledgement letter of submitted parents PR application. Submitted in mid of December 2022 have not heard anything yet. Anyone have any experience how long they take to send the acknowledgment letter after submission. Thanks
Usually 3 to 4 mnths we did nov 29 nd waiting fr aor

Shabili

Jan 22, 2023
In the form IMM5406, do you include the siblings of the co-applicant who are not Canadian Citizens or Permanent citizens?

The CIC letter I received says this

Sections A, B and C must be fully completed. For Section B, please ensure that you include ALL children, including ALL adopted, step-children, and those who are currently a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, regardless of age. For Section C, please ensure that you include ALL brothers and sisters including half, step-brothers/sisters and those who are currently a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. The Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address must be filled. The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City, Province/State/Parish and Country.

This is really confusing. Last time I filled the information of the co-applicant's siblings who are not Canadian Citizens or permanent residents. But they rejected the form. And now I don't even know what information was missing that they rejected it.

Any idea how I should go about filling this form?
Hello- I received exactly the same email. They have requested us to resubmit the form IMM5406. However, I have completed all sections originally (nothing was missing). I followed the instruction and filled out the info for both my parents and included all of their siblings and children with the date of birth and address for ALL. I also added their names in the native language as requested. I am not sure what was missing ! If I compele the form again, it will look like exactly the same as my original submission. The only thing I suspect is that the form was only signed by the principal applicant. Now they asked for the hand signature of both of my parents. Was the form supposed to be signed by hand and by both parents? I just dont want to make the same mistake.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello- I received exactly the same email. They have requested us to resubmit the form IMM5406. However, I have completed all sections originally (nothing was missing). I followed the instruction and filled out the info for both my parents and included all of their siblings and children with the date of birth and address for ALL. I also added their names in the native language as requested. I am not sure what was missing ! If I compele the form again, it will look like exactly the same as my original submission. The only thing I suspect is that the form was only signed by the principal applicant. Now they asked for the hand signature of both of my parents. Was the form supposed to be signed by hand and by both parents? I just dont want to make the same mistake.
Here is an idea we did same

-Make sure where you no info to fill wrote not applicable
- if any one is deceased write place and date of it
- signed by hand for me both parents did then we scanned
-make sure to write places and dates for date of births too

Hope this helps then try checking old and new form if you missed anything

Canada drives

Oct 14, 2022
ponsored Person: Parent (Mother)
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Your Province: BC
Invitation Date: October 12th
Application Submitted Date: October 30th
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date

Reactions: deryk.rodrigues

amelia1860

Dec 28, 2022
received the Ghost email on Dec 28th regarding the application status changed to "return"
Got the required documents MAIL (via post office) with temporary application number on Jan 5th
Sent all the required documents to the email on Jan 5th as well as IRCC webform
Got the acknowledgement of documents received by email on Jan 17th
to be continued...

Last edited:

amelia1860

Dec 28, 2022
Is there a way to access the online application submitted? They asked me to fill in some missing information for form 5669; unfortunately, I did not take any screenshots or download the pdf. Now, I have to regather all the information and fill it again.
unfortunately it may not be possible.. that's why it's always recommended to fill out the pdf offline first, then fill it online...

Reactions: nirvanas

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
received the Ghost email on Dec 28th regarding the application status changed to "return"
Got the required documents MAIL (via post office) with temporary application number on Jan 5th
Sent all the required documents to the email on Jan 5th as well as IRCC webform
Got the acknowledgement of documents received by email on Jan 17th
to be continued...
Return means?
And when did you applied the date i mean?

amelia1860

Dec 28, 2022
Return means?
And when did you applied the date i mean?
return is the status changed on PR portal.. which sounds scary isn't it?

But it really just required some additional documents, like the Family information form everyone is talking about in this forum.

Check my signature for all the timelines..

Cheers.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
return is the status changed on PR portal.. which sounds scary isn't it?

But it really just required some additional documents, like the Family information form everyone is talking about in this forum.

Check my signature for all the timelines..

Cheers.
Yes it do lol
Got it i applied on nov 29
5406 for mom on dec 13 with temp. No. On it
Submitted on dec 16

No update after that!!

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
what does status returned means ?
IRCC portal for PR, Apparently I got a email stating that I paid 50$ less and asked me to pay remainder of the balance and also resume/CV of my mom.
so just curious what this status would mean.