+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Cna you please advise:

My mother is here in Canada, she is the main applicant. I got a request for PCC, how do it do it now since she is here?

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
Decision Made 2 is seen only in ecas.
If your parents have visa of Canada, the easiest thing is that they can come here and land virtually.
If they need visa, you have to send webform saying that your parents are not in Canada and need PR visa to come here.
I see today Decision Made in ECAS. Yay! The last quest is to get a visa. In the IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) email they asked if my parents are in Canada now and we replied No. I hope that will active their protocol for getting visa instead of virtual landing plan.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
All - although I haven't received the PCC request, should I still get it done and send it to IRCC to help expedite the process? Kindly advise.
You should wait for IRCC’s request for PCC. If you have provided a PCC in the past and it is expired, then you can contact them through webform and ask if you need to resend a new/ current PCC.

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Hello, an update after a long long period.

Today we finally received passport request.

I have two questions though:
- The PPR only has PA's name on it, is it normal? We should send both PA and depend's passport in and they should stamp both, right?

- On the letter, they are only given us time to entry until March (2 month! because PA's medical expires at that point). How do we get an extension, and is it possible without remedical?

Thanks!

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Last edited:
Reactions: serious_cheese

ms2021

May 12, 2021
Ontario
Category........
FAM
If you see "Medical results have been received" in ecas that means medical has been passed,
MyCIC will show the date of medical pass.
Thx!
Do you know what % of PGP 2019 applications have been finalized? The tracker is kind of hard to read.
I wonder whether my progress is particularly slow -- received on Jun 12 2019, silence for 2 years, started to process in Sep 2021, medical done in Aug 2021, PCC etc. provided to IRCC in Sep 2021, then silence again.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Cna you please advise:

My mother is here in Canada, she is the main applicant. I got a request for PCC, how do it do it now since she is here?
Contact the embassy or consulate of your mother's country of citizenship.
If you can write her country of citizenship, someone in this forum may be able to provide info.

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Contact the embassy or consulate of your mother's country of citizenship.
If you can write her country of citizenship, someone in this forum may be able to provide info.
She is Indian, We had our first PCC done in Jan 2020. Today I got an email requesting Aadhar card, Voter Id and PCC. I want to know that should I apply online to Delhi PCC or through here in Canada at BLS, if someone has the same experience, please advice.
Please update tracker for Shivi1234"

Received additional documents request today.

jjedm

Oct 7, 2016
Quick question friends:
If my parents are travelling/visiting family outside their home country and receive passport requests, can they send the passport from the country where they are located(travelling)?

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
She is Indian, We had our first PCC done in Jan 2020. Today I got an email requesting Aadhar card, Voter Id and PCC. I want to know that should I apply online to Delhi PCC or through here in Canada at BLS, if someone has the same experience, please advice.
Please update tracker for Shivi1234"

Received additional documents request today.
Are you Hidayat #1 (line 620) in the tracker?

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
@laxsun , @serious_cheese
Final update for line 564. I've responded to Vancouver about my parents not being in Canada currently and shortly after that they sent us Information Letter in cgkey requesting passports. I can't believe it!!! THANK YOU everyone for your support and your help with all the questions! Wishing the speediest processing of all the cases that are still in progress!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
[/QUOTE]
@laxsun , @serious_cheese
Final update for line 564. I've responded to Vancouver about my parents not being in Canada currently and shortly after that they sent us Information Letter in cgkey requesting passports. I can't believe it!!! THANK YOU everyone for your support and your help with all the questions! Wishing the speediest processing of all the cases that are still in progress!
Congratulations! You are one of few lucky ones who has received PPR so fast after responding to PR portal email.
Some are told to wait until their parents come back to Canada.
All the best to parents for smooth landing to become PR.

Reactions: Avii297 and Iryna K

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thx!
Do you know what % of PGP 2019 applications have been finalized? The tracker is kind of hard to read.
I wonder whether my progress is particularly slow -- received on Jun 12 2019, silence for 2 years, started to process in Sep 2021, medical done in Aug 2021, PCC etc. provided to IRCC in Sep 2021, then silence again.
Check cell no X2 of 2019 Tracker.
48.8% (422 out of 864) have reported they have received PPR.