+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Kkjb23

Jan 22, 2022
Hi, I am
New here. When I check the online tool it says “decision made” the application it Says was starting processing april 2021. It says medical recieved. I did not know it was Important to keep the date but we did receive a pre arrival package more than 6
Months ago. I am wondering when we might hear more information ?

Kkjb23

Jan 22, 2022
Hi, I am
New here. When I check the online tool it says “decision made” the application it Says was starting processing april 2021. It says medical recieved. I did not know it was Important to keep the date but we did receive a pre arrival package more than 6
Months ago. I am wondering when we might hear more information ?
I should add we have also done the off but I do not see any note of it in the file

krazzee

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
@laxsun , @serious_cheese
Final update for line 564. I've responded to Vancouver about my parents not being in Canada currently and shortly after that they sent us Information Letter in cgkey requesting passports. I can't believe it!!! THANK YOU everyone for your support and your help with all the questions! Wishing the speediest processing of all the cases that are still in progress!
That was pretty quick, congratulations! How did you inform them about your parents not being in Canada? In the same portal confirmation email or separately in a webform? I have received 5 portal confirmation reminder emails till now but no response yet.

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hello
Anyone done PCC for parents here in canada? My mother is Indian and currently here in canada. I have received second request for PCC. How can I get it done?

ms2021

May 12, 2021
Ontario
Category........
FAM
I tried to link my application numerous times but always get 'Based on the information you entered, we found no applications '
I chose only the unmistakable identifiers such as passport no., file no., UCI, never using anything that may be ambiguous or anything that is case-sensitive. And since I requested GCMS notes, I know the family size recorded in IRCC's system as well so it can't be wrong either.
Any insights why my application just can't be linked?
Anyone here also has this issue?

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I got biometric appointment letter & medical examination request on 11.01.22 , Biometric details available on GC keys & decision made on Ecase but still no Email for Sponsorship approval from ircc.How much time will it take .

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
That was pretty quick, congratulations! How did you inform them about your parents not being in Canada? In the same portal confirmation email or separately in a webform? I have received 5 portal confirmation reminder emails till now but no response yet.
Thank you! I replied to that email with the dates and answers to their questions, one of them was "Are you currently in Canada?". I emphasized that my parents are NOT in Canada right now and can't come because their visitor visa has expired. Mind you, I was dealing with Vancouver instead of London and their responses were mega fast.

Iryna K

Feb 12, 2019
This is an extract from that webform attachment:

In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
  • Name:
  • UCI:
  • Email (one for the whole family)
  • Original entry date:
  • Date of last time you entered Canada:
  • Location where you last entered:
  • Are you currently inside Canada:
  • If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Reactions: krazzee

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Thanks do you know how long does it take? It’s showing 4-8 weeks
I have to submit it with in 30 days
It usually takes 10-12 days only,even faster if Police verification from India is not required.
If its required then it may take 15-20 days, in that case you may want to informa the your area’s Police station back home that if they can expedite the verification.

Reactions: shivi1234

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
It usually takes 10-12 days only,even faster if Police verification from India is not required.
If its required then it may take 15-20 days, in that case you may want to informa the your area’s Police station back home that if they can expedite the verification.
My dad is in India. Can I apply at Indian office directly and get it from there??