+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
HI, everyone. Can any one tell after receiving document for processing landing documents. How many days will cic will take ? Thank you.

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
Hi everyone. Can any one tell after receiving document for processing virtual landing. How many days will cic will take to complete process ? Thank you.

TRT 17

Jun 13, 2012
Hello everyone,

I got medical and biometric in July 5th which is submitted within timeframe but I didn’t see update except says medical received and today on 31st aug I got PCC request with travel history form ( application submitted June 2019)

I have30 days to submit this

question 1 - can be get PCC FROM SP office local district police office, I heard that it cause refusal

question 2 - if I choose to get this from PSK - in this case I am not getting appointment after 40 days from now hick is. Wry late to submit as time frame allows only 30 days to submit

question 3 - can be get PCC from any PSK in Punjab and how long they take M, is it safe to get extension on deadline if I choose PSK to get PCC

please suggest in all 3 questions
Hello everyone,

I got medical and biometric in July 5th which is submitted within timeframe but I didn’t see update except says medical received and today on 31st aug I got PCC request with travel history form ( application submitted June 2019)

I have30 days to submit this

question 1 - can be get PCC FROM SP office local district police office, I heard that it cause refusal

question 2 - if I choose to get this from PSK - in this case I am not getting appointment after 40 days from now hick is. Wry late to submit as time frame allows only 30 days to submit

question 3 - can be get PCC from any PSK in Punjab and how long they take M, is it safe to get extension on deadline if I choose PSK to get PCC

please suggest in all 3 questions
Please help in above questions ?

TRT 17

Jun 13, 2012
Can be get PCC from local district police station, do we have any sample certificate to see what it should include in letter ?

Please help

tracy0831

Sep 16, 2015
Anyone got this sentence in their additional doc request letter “As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.”

it sounds pretty intense. Should I be worried?

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
Hi everyone. Can any one tell after receiving document for processing virtual landing on 30 august 2021. How many days will cic will take to mail virtual landing documents ? Thank you.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Thanks Raj. My 8th-12th certificate does not have my mother(Applicant)'s name and I do not have Indian passport anymore so I am planning to send them my birth certificate only.
Even I don't have my Indian passport anymore, in the sense it is cancelled because of my Canadian citizenship. But I still sent it as it has my parents info.

raj_g

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Anyone got this sentence in their additional doc request letter “As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.”

it sounds pretty intense. Should I be worried?
I received a letter with the same wording. it sounds standard. don't worry about it.