+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Did anyone's parents do their medical exam at Max clinic in Delhi? My mom did her re medical there, it's been more than a week... tried to follow up with Max to see if results were sent to ircc. Not able to get a straight answer. They said there's a backlog on doctor's desk and then transfer call to their so called immigration desk where nobody picks up call. Feeling frustrated.

rvijay

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,
Application received: Nov 5, 2019
1st Medical Passed: Mar 2020
Remedical notice: June 15, 2021
2nd Medical Passed: June 22, 2021

Kindly let me know the process for submission of passport for visa stamping for PR category. The application is for 2 people, for which I have received the passport request letter in the name of the principle applicant. As the VFS Global has asked to submit 1 webform for each passport, I had filled 2 webforms and did the payment for both and received 2 AWB numbers. In the passport submission letter, all the documents for both the candidates have been asked to be submitted in 1 envelope. On handing over the envelope to the courier service they said that it should be in 2 envelopes.
Please clarify if the documents should be in 1 envelope or in separate envelopes for both applicants?
Also should I have raised only 1 webform in the name of the principle applicant and paid the fees just for that 1 webform. Thanks in advance.
Rvijay

Last edited:

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
Hi can someone help me.

Application received: May 08, 2019
1st Medical Passed: Nov 2019
Remedical notice: July 14, 2021
2nd Medical Passed: Aug 12, 2021

1. Around Feb 2020 I submitted via email my parents updated passports (10yr expiration). I called IRCC and they confirmed that they received the documents. Yesterday I received letter asking for copy of updated passports for my parents.
According to letter my parents passport will expire or will expire in the next 12 months (which is not). Anyone has experience this?
Is DM for principal applicant coming soon?

2. My baby born this year, how to tell IRCC? Is there any form that I need to fill up to update file?

Reactions: laxsun

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update my line in action tracker( Line 811)
Medical passed/ Received: Sept. 1, 2021.
Also tracker shows my sponsorship "in process" which is not correct and it needs to get changed to "decision made".
Moreover, my application does not need biometrics as my parents have a valid biometric in the file
Thank you.
Did you receive PCC request yet?

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys,
I never received the SA letter that was sent on july 6 2021. Not sure if it was a general SA letter or or pcc or other document was requested through that. is there any other way that I can figure out if any document was requested and CiC is waiting for any submission from my side.
You can request GCMS notes and mention that you r looking for correspondence (The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process. )

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hi,
We got a passport request on the 14th of June, and it said to inform the office if already in Canada. We did inform and even got a confirmation that our message was received on the 16th of June. Does anybody know how long it takes to get virtual landing. Were there any other member in similar situation, what was your experience.
Thanks,
Hello,
Have you received any email for virtual landing?

vaibs099

Aug 28, 2015
Filled two webforms. But received payment link for only one form yet

Hello, I have also filled 2 webforms for my Mom and Dad. My dad is the PA.
I filled these form today and now waiting on the Payment links.

@anu_grewal Do we need to prepare the separate envelopes (Each for Mom and Dad) for the courier with Bluedart ?

Thanks

Fmin99

Aug 16, 2021
Hello,
my GP got Passport request on 12 July and as soon as they are already in Canada, I sent the WEB form with info. I have no news from that time, sent email to local visa office Warsaw and they do not have any info about how long will it take to get COPR for us (invitation tor virtual landing, uploading photos etc), advising to call local processing center but they do not know which one we should address our concern. Almost 2 months after PPR and nothing. Could anybody advise what should I do? Thank you
Hello,
Have you received any invitation for virtual landing? I am in the same situation.

Reactions: tracy0831

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
Hello Guys,

I gave my remedicals on July 23rd 2021 and still have not received any confirmation from IRCC and status is showing invalid. I am planning to Travel on 22nd September 2021. Is there a way for me to know why there is a delay and what I can do speed up the process?

homecanada

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Hi All, Can the forum members please advise what proof of relationship one has to submit to CIC? Would it be the sponsor's document like Birth Certificate, Passport showing relationship with parent? The letter received from CIC addresses the applicant.

"Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate)"

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Just received response to my webform request, as a month gone and I still didn't receive sponsorship decision.

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

Seriously...?
this is a joke and excuse by immigration , I am from Afghanistan and i sponsor my parents under PGP 2019, and there is no response for months.....on their file........... other hand i cannot bring my parents on supper visa as well for the last 10 year...just chill ..............this is cic excuse.............

Reactions: IheartCanada

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Just received response to my webform request, as a month gone and I still didn't receive sponsorship decision.

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

Seriously...?
I also got the same thing. I dont have sponsor decision made still. I am extremely pissed don’t know what to do

Reactions: Adelina2091

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
We received the request for my parents to obtain the medical exam, we are from Cuba and according to the list, there isn't a panel of physician in Cuba. Is there anybody here from Cuba that could be able to tell me what other country my father cult travel to obtain the medical exman?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi can someone help me.

Application received: May 08, 2019
1st Medical Passed: Nov 2019
Remedical notice: July 14, 2021
2nd Medical Passed: Aug 12, 2021

1. Around Feb 2020 I submitted via email my parents updated passports (10yr expiration). I called IRCC and they confirmed that they received the documents. Yesterday I received letter asking for copy of updated passports for my parents.
According to letter my parents passport will expire or will expire in the next 12 months (which is not). Anyone has experience this?
Is DM for principal applicant coming soon?

2. My baby born this year, how to tell IRCC? Is there any form that I need to fill up to update file?
Can not say about expected timeline but hope it will happen soon.
Use IRCC Webform (google it) to inform your baby's arrival.

Reactions: mydesire