+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Akc81

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hello Guys,

I got a pre arrival services letter today on 5th Aug after sending the additional documents on 30th July. Does anyone know how much more time will it take for reflecting the Decision Made status and landing letter?

My timeline as follows:

• Sponsored People: Parents ( Mom & Dad)
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 24th April 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 4th 2019
  • Ecas Updated - Sep 24, 2019
  • Application Linked - Sep 25, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Sep 30, 2019
  • Sponsorship & PR application In process Date: 14th Nov, 2019
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: 13th Dec 2019
  • Biometric request date : 12th Dec 2019
  • Additional Document Request : 30th July 2021
Could you share you Visa Office please?

Reactions: caninfoseeker

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone!

I've been trying to get some details about my application progress from the CIC call center but since about a month ago none of the call center agents that I've talked to have released any information about my application. They just say that your application is being processed in Ankara and we cannot tell you any details about the process. It wasn't like this like two months ago and some of them provided some details to me.

I'm positive that they can see the details but they just hesitate to give me any information! I called them early June and the person that I talked to told me that Ankara has sent me an email (which I never received) and have requested for some additional documents and he told me exactly the content of the letter. So they have all the information in front of them but don't want to share it with the applicant!

I wonder if anyone of you (that have applications being processed at local visa offices) have a similar experience with the call center?
How can I get some information from them?

Thanks!
What number r u calling? I"m trying unsuccessfully reach call center for more than 3 weeks by phone, also sent web forms and absolute silent :(

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Hello Guys,

I got a pre arrival services letter today on 5th Aug after sending the additional documents on 30th July. Does anyone know how much more time will it take for reflecting the Decision Made status and landing letter?

My timeline as follows:

• Sponsored People: Parents ( Mom & Dad)
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 24th April 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 4th 2019
  • Ecas Updated - Sep 24, 2019
  • Application Linked - Sep 25, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Sep 30, 2019
  • Sponsorship & PR application In process Date: 14th Nov, 2019
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: 13th Dec 2019
  • Biometric request date : 12th Dec 2019
  • Additional Document Request : 30th July 2021
What were the additional documents requested ! When was your medical done .

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
What number r u calling? I"m trying unsuccessfully reach call center for more than 3 weeks by phone, also sent web forms and absolute silent :(
1-888-242-2100
Well out of 10 times I only get to talk to an agent only once. It usually says "we're currently experiencing a high volume of calls and are unable to transfer your call". Usually early morning and around noon is the time that you can talk to an agent.
What's your application timeline?

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
1-888-242-2100
Well out of 10 times I only get to talk to an agent only once. It usually says "we're currently experiencing a high volume of calls and are unable to transfer your call". Usually early morning and around noon is the time that you can talk to an agent.
What's your application timeline?
thank you for your reply! will try
My timeline is as follows:

• Application received in Ottawa Date: June 13th, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Apr 1, 2020
  • Sponsorship & PR application In process Date: 21th May 2021
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: 21th Jul 2021
  • Biometric request date: 21th Jul 2021

Reactions: Roya-FSW

radhsrin

Jun 27, 2019
Normally panel physician are uploading the document. Ask the office of the examining physician.
I believe so. But in our case, they were not able to upload and they did not inform us as well. My dad had to go and get the sheets from them yesterday.

Reactions: laxsun

radhsrin

Jun 27, 2019
Hi Radhsrin,
When you say uploaded, which platform are you referring to? In other words where do we upload this form?
Whats the name of this form so we can ask the doctor for it when my mom goes for medical next week.
thank you
I am referring to my gckey login. Though the page said 'Medical test is passed', I noticed that under " "View submitted application or upload documents", I had two documents that are required to be submitted. Apparently the medical office was not able to upload them and they did not inform us. My dad had to go and enquire about this; they provided eMedical information sheets for us to upload.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
I received two

It was on Ecas.
I received two emails from NDVO, mostly content was the same, however, the first one was at 2:10 AM EST but appeared to be general from the government of Canada. the second one with the same details from NDVO

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
I received two emails from NDVO, mostly content was the same, however, the first one was at 2:10 AM EST but appeared to be general from the government of Canada. the second one with the same details from NDVO
Same here

2 emails but both same wording

ryanguy90

Jan 25, 2017
Hello Respected Friends and Peers!

A quick question: My parents were here in Canada on a supervisa and their permanent residency applications are still being reviewed. (May 5th Applicants). They just left for back home yesterday to see their parents. How do I inform Canadian immigration about updating their current address? Is there any form that I have to submit and can it be done electronically? Their file is being processed in NDVO office.

Any input is greatly appreciated!