+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Laxsun thank you for your reply.

is there any imm form i can use to send teh work and travel history for my father in law which they have asked?
IMM5562: You must have filled that with the initial applications. Make sure the new one you are going to fill has same details as of previous one.

Reactions: jaymistry

marcher

Mar 30, 2016
Hi all
anyone having problems linking their application to their online account?
I've been submitting multiple webforms and no response!
I'm wondering if there's been an update on the application and I can't get informed;
Most probably you are putting the wrong number of people in it. It should include you and your parents and any dependants. For example if it is just your parents then you should put 3

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
If you did remedials how lt took to get DM after medical passed and DM to PPR how long

I am asking because am 13 may applicant and mother did remedials on 3 April
They got request to do re medical on 11th january 2021 and submit before 9th April 2021.

They did their re-medical on 9th March 2021. They got medical passed on cic account on March 22, 2021.

They got DM on eCaS and Passport Request on 6th april 2021 from Mississauga Case Processing Centre.

rax7187

Aug 21, 2014
Can you share your time line please

And did you submitted re medicals ?
May 29,2019 File Sent
November 2019 Medical Done
March 2020 Decision Made
Dec 2020 inquired about status on DM
January 2021 - remedical request
March 20221 - remedical submitted and passed
April 2021 - Passport Request

office - CPC missisauga

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Hi Everyone, as there’s no waiting time on OHIP, do we need private insurance till we be able to apply for health card

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Everyone, as there’s no waiting time on OHIP, do we need private insurance till we be able to apply for health card
Yes , OHIP coverage start same day when you applying. But until you not apply make sure you have private insurance. first 14 days quarantine period you cannot apply if parents not in Canada.

you don't need Health card to get coverage , it will ship by mail within 2-3 week. receipt of applying health card valid to cover medical.

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Yes , OHIP coverage start same day when you applying. But until you not apply make sure you have private insurance. first 14 days quarantine period you cannot apply if parents not in Canada.

you don't need Health card to get coverage , it will ship by mail within 2-3 week. receipt of applying health card valid to cover medical.
Thanks, I think we should buy more than a month of private coverage as even after 14 days quarantine period it will take a long while to get address proof, after quarantine they will go to bank to open account then in a month after that will receive first statement by mail. So approximately 2 months private insurance will be safer

covidsux

Jul 1, 2020
Hi all
anyone having problems linking their application to their online account?
I've been submitting multiple webforms and no response!
I'm wondering if there's been an update on the application and I can't get informed;
I was in the same boat until today. I'm the representative and that makes a difference. I was frustrated just like you. Anyway, I chose Application number and UCI. I put in their application number on file but used my (sponsor/representative) UCI. Then chose the passport details, this is where the principal applicant's (my father my case) passport details go in. Then answer the last 3 as answered on application and then put 3 people where it asks how many people in the application (Me, Mother and Father). I hope this works for you, Good Luck!

Reactions: Verba