+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Beginning April 7, Visa Application Centres (VACs) in India are now accepting biometric enrollment requests for parents and grandparents who have been sponsored under the Family Class by their family members in Canada. If you have a question regarding the VAC and biometric enrolment, please access our frequently asked questions by scanning the QR code ⬇ with your mobile phone. Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

Will this help us to get processing fast as we are June 20th Applicant ...Thanks
Wait.. things are moving.. may be slowly but surely..
Are you in Spreadsheet..??
Review spread sheet regularly, it will help you to maintain patience..

Reactions: MaddyBhatia1041

MaddyBhatia1041

Apr 2, 2021
No am not in spreadsheet, can you please share the link.

Lastly can you suggest as per your experience regarding the timeline as am 20th June applicant

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
No am not in spreadsheet, can you please share the link.

Lastly can you suggest as per your experience regarding the timeline as am 20th June applicant
See Mr. robertp have provided link for spread sheet..
Please go through the same and you will find replies to your various queries..

Also submit your details addressing to

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun

for adding in the spreadsheet.. that may help others..

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hi Guys, its been over a month since I have got the DM2 for the principal applicant (Visa office NDVO). When do I get the passport request?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Hi Guys, its been over a month since I have got the DM2 for the principal applicant (Visa office NDVO). When do I get the passport request?
Used to be sort of right away. Best bet is to contact them via webform and ask for update. They may have missed to send you passport request.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Brought my parents finally. Landed at Pearson March 31. Make sure you have C test results with you to be able to board the flight. I didn’t book hotel cause heard people spending hours on the phone and no one ask me to show prebooked confirmation. When arrived and crossed the border first went to immigration section for the landing process. The officer did confirm the address to where to send PR cards and mention that now it takes 3-4 months to get it. Then we proceeded to luggage carousel to collect our belongings, next it was station where the lady dialed the number for me to book a hotel, they answered right away, gave me Marriott, 3 nights for 3 ppl 1900 total. Next step was the C test station and then to the shuttle. Each hotel has their own minibus to transport you. No waiting in the hotel, we received room within 10 minutes and schedule of meals with the menu. You need to choose your preferences for 3 days and leave at the front desk during registrations. Meals were on time, portions are decent.
would be happy to answer questions, guys, if any
wish everyone to get approval on your cases ASAP
I am so relieved to see this post. Thanks a million for sharing.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
Brought my parents finally. Landed at Pearson March 31. Make sure you have C test results with you to be able to board the flight. I didn’t book hotel cause heard people spending hours on the phone and no one ask me to show prebooked confirmation. When arrived and crossed the border first went to immigration section for the landing process. The officer did confirm the address to where to send PR cards and mention that now it takes 3-4 months to get it. Then we proceeded to luggage carousel to collect our belongings, next it was station where the lady dialed the number for me to book a hotel, they answered right away, gave me Marriott, 3 nights for 3 ppl 1900 total. Next step was the C test station and then to the shuttle. Each hotel has their own minibus to transport you. No waiting in the hotel, we received room within 10 minutes and schedule of meals with the menu. You need to choose your preferences for 3 days and leave at the front desk during registrations. Meals were on time, portions are decent.
Anyone else whose parents recently arrived during this mandatory hotel stayover rule? Please share the experience.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thanks for sharing this experience. So three of them could live together in the hotel?

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Anyone else whose parents recently arrived during this mandatory hotel stayover rule? Please share the experience.
My parents are travelling on 18th April, I'll share then.

Reactions: Verba

mahsaee

Jun 13, 2020
Hi all
anyone having problems linking their application to their online account?
I've been submitting multiple webforms and no response!
I'm wondering if there's been an update on the application and I can't get informed;

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone's application is sailing smoothly.
My father got the immigration Visa last year in August but he passed away before he could move to Canada.
Now my question is that how do I report this to IRCC, I mean an email address where I can report his death.
And would RPRF be refunded in this case?

Help in this regard will be appreciated.
Good luck to everyone.
Sorry about your loss.
If you have already obtained the death certificate of your father, send the scan copy via webform.
RPRF must be refunded.

Reactions: luckymystery