+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Can someone help on how to submit passport at NDVO, my parents went to VFS office in person but they said we need to apply online for submission.
what is the timeline for getting it back?

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Sorry about your loss.
If you have already obtained the death certificate of your father, send the scan copy via webform.
RPRF must be refunded.
Thanks for replying @laxsun.
had many dreams and plans to spend lovely days with him but pandemic engulfed them :-(
I did receive it. I will send them via web form. Thanks again.

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
@laxsun @robertp

Please update tracker for rax7187 #2 Line 458.
Received Confirmation of Permanent Residence. i.e. Request to Submit Passport from India to NDVO on 6th April 2021.

If you did remedials how lt took to get DM after medical passed and DM to PPR how long

I am asking because am 13 may applicant and mother did remedials on 3 April

geol

Dec 18, 2014
The DM2 date was April 01, 2021 ( I hope that wasnt an april fool's prank :) )
Did gave a call to the IRCC, as always, they have no answers for me this time as well ( or the rep was not qualified for the answer to such situations ). They praised me and said that I did the right thing infact by sending the passport to them which would ensure that the applicant is in Canada ( as if acknowledging various web form requests about updating the location didnt work )

Anyways, with no hope in sight, I will have to wait for the response from the IRCC on the COPR and passport ( which I am pretty sure wont be stamped , cuz that doesnt makes any sense )
The passports will be returned without stamp as this process is a confirmation of the applicants presence in Canada. You will get Copr through email or through confirmation portal. This is a normal process. All the best!

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm thinking about reaching out to MP too but not sure how much it can add to my application. It seems like a hit or miss.
Who declined to expedite the process? IRCC?
There is no way to expedite the process through MP or any body. Through MP ,if he is sincerely follow, you will get the actual status of the file or in some cases the file gets some movement. So we should not blame MP as IRCC work independently without any influence.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
June 6 applicant here. Medicals & PCC done sept 2020. DM2 principal applicant side last week followed by PPR same day from NDVO. Sending passports today, parents & 1 dependent in India.
Does anyone have any idea that how long is validity of PR counterfoil or COPR & they will be allowed to travel as immediate family members? Thanks
Validity will be one year from the medical pass date a you said medical was done in September 2020 then validity of PR counterfoil will be September 2021, xxx. And they can travel as immediate family member as proof of your status in Canada and your birth certificate showing your relationship with them. Covid test is mandatory before boarding the flight. All the best!

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
Hope someone who had similar experience will reply your query. I would have done one of following:
(1) Apply FBI clearance if it is hassle-free.
(2) Write an explanation letter with the visa stamps showing stay in USA was less than six months.
Hello Laxsun thank you for your reply.

is there any imm form i can use to send teh work and travel history for my father in law which they have asked?

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat atleast you have finger prints done i have got nothin yet

File sent on June 5, 2019
Me too, nothing nothing ... so disappointed. No hope and tired to here due to pandemic ... just same BS over and over

hir_soni

Apr 8, 2021
Hello all, I am new member here. My parents application was accepted in 2019. We did medical and pcc back in 2020 which is going to expire in April 2021. Since last one year there is no update from CIC on the status. Is there any moment happening at their end? Should we expect remedicals or passport request?
Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Risabh_Canada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Hi guys , need suggestion

My parents copr is going to expire in may 2021 . They are not in condition to travel as cases are increasing in india ? what to do now ? can COPR be extended ? have anybody tried ?