+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hi everyone, is cic website not working to check your application today? It keeps coming back to home page but doesn't take me to myapplication page? Thanks

zhongjw

Mar 10, 2020
On MyCIC---Review of additional documents:
  • We have received the additional documents you provided.
But Current Status still is " Your action is required "

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
My parents are applying for TRV/Super visa while their PR application is in process. They need to do medical and their PR Visa office is NDVO. We are yet to get a medical request for the PR application, so can we submit the same medical exam for both TRV and PR application?

ClaudiaHo

Jan 3, 2019

YANA KO

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
My application date is 14 june 2019.AOR date is 23 October 2019.Ecas showing IN PROCESS since 28 January 2020. No progress at all.no SA letter no biometric no medical. In Sept/Oct applied for GCMS notes.written case pending for review by a case officer. Yesterday talked with IRCC agent.he said your sponsor ship approval done in October 2020 but due to shortage of manpower we couldn't issue you SA letter.he said due to covid 19 they are working with 25%staff.so this my application 's tale of story.
Please share IRCC phone # and EXT to call. Our case in the same boat.Too sad.

akhan55

Dec 20, 2016
Hi All,

My parents need to do biometrics, I got a biometrics letter but have the same application number, when I tried to book the appointment VFS India form is expecting two applications number, and It's not allowing to book an appointment as they have the same application number.

Kindly suggest as the biometrics due date is going to expire soon.

Thanks
Ashraf

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Wondering if anyone had a similar case. My mom received two medical request forms, with two different IME numbers. I guess it was a mistake on IRCC's end. Any issues if we ignore one request, and get another filled out. Or need to inform them about this issue?

Last edited:

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
@serious_cheese @laxsun @robertp
Please update. Preservices letter received on CIC account. I thought CPC- M never send pre services letter. But I received it. Not sure who send it NDVO or CPC-M? Letter header says only UCI number of my mom. No name nothing for sender and receiver. Previous all request came from CPC-M.

Also her biometric were done in Feb 2020 but now it got updated in processing steps as Aug 2019. At bottom of page it's still says enrollment Feb 2020. But in the biometrics update it's says Aug 2019. Weird!!!
Pre-arrival services letters are emailed as soon as the applicants are eligible under the program. It's a good sign. The visa office still conducts other assessments such as background checks (security, criminality) and medical, etc, which shouldn't be a problem for most anyway.

Reactions: GameChanger

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to do Biometric in India as VAC are only allowing biometric for students. I would like to do for my parents. They have received request in October 2020.

kindly help. Thank you.