VO: Kingston Jamaica
App Rec'd: May 2 2019
AOR : Jul 11 2019, in process Aug 19
SA: Sept 20 2019
Biometrics passed: Oct 3 2019
Medical Passed : Nov 6 2019
Pcc request: Oct 24 2019
Pŕe arrival letter: Nov 17 2020
PPR: Nov 17 2020, pcc and schedule A, family info for dep who turned 18 also requested.
PA DM: Jan 15 2021

Reactions: MArshi

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
VO: Kingston Jamaica
App Rec'd: May 2 2019
AOR : Jul 11 2019, in process Aug 19
SA: Sept 20 2019
Biometrics passed: Oct 3 2019
Medical Passed : Nov 6 2019
Pcc request: Oct 24 2019
Pŕe arrival letter: Nov 17 2020
PPR: Nov 17 2020, pcc and schedule A, family info for dep who turned 18 also requested.
PA DM: Jan 15 2021

Congratulations

When did your medicals extended
Did your MYCIC account showed medicals passed after extention

How long it took after medical extention pass to DM/PPR

Thanks

Reactions: geol

cutekady08

Jul 5, 2013
Congratulations

When did your medicals extended
Did your MYCIC account showed medicals passed after extention

How long it took after medical extention pass to DM/PPR

Thanks
The medical passed date was changed to Nov 2020 the same day, DM was updated on file and visas were updated Jan 15 2021. Passports were already submitted from Dec 2020.

Reactions: tiwana2555

Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
Happy new year everyone. Hoping you can help. We’ve been asked to submit “copies of all previous passports” for the applicant. That was the exact instruction. Do we need to include all pages (stamped, etc.) or just the data page? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Sorry I can’t remember my line# : Additional doc requested Jan 13th via Gckey account @robertp @laxsun

Reactions: serious_cheese

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello, I am looking for help.....

In the Interest to Sponsor form, I entered my fathers names separately in family name and given name section, however, in his passport, his complete name is mentioned under given name. Will this be an issue??? as guide says - your information should match with the information you entered in interest to sponsor form"
Hopefully there wont be any problem, when you submit application package include a letter of explanation telling them why this mistake occurred. (inadvertently)

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Happy new year everyone. Hoping you can help. We’ve been asked to submit “copies of all previous passports” for the applicant. That was the exact instruction. Do we need to include all pages (stamped, etc.) or just the data page? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Sorry I can’t remember my line# : Additional doc requested Jan 13th via Gckey account @robertp @laxsun
In my opinion submit complete passports, data pages, stamped pages and blank pages as well. (hence no objection can be raised and no delays)

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Hello,
I applied for Parents and grandparents Sponsorship in 2019 (I'm a Quebec resident).
I received the AOR on Dec. 2019 (last email from CIC), and I'm still waiting for the SA letter (no update after more than one year).
I'm wondering when I can apply CSQ from MIFI.
People who got the SA letter, how did you follow up your application? This long processing time is normal?
Thank you.

akhan55

Dec 20, 2016
Hi All,

My parents biometric is due, however they got new passport, as theirs old passport expired, so which passport is required for biometric, do they need to update new passport before they go for biometric?

Thanks
Ashraf

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi All,

My parents biometric is due, however they got new passport, as theirs old passport expired, so which passport is required for biometric, do they need to update new passport before they go for biometric?

Thanks
Ashraf
Update IRCC using webform with the copy of first page and use new passport

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
My file is in London office and i got an acknowledgement from them in Oct 2020...

No request for pcc or medical as of yet. However, I applied for the pcc and just received them few days back. Should I just submit them to the London office now? Is there a chance it negatively affects the application ? I am thinking to submit it now so they will already have it available when they need it and it may speed up things ....

Please advice? Thoughts?

asad4455

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hello,
I applied for Parents and grandparents Sponsorship in 2019 (I'm a Quebec resident).
I received the AOR on Dec. 2019 (last email from CIC), and I'm still waiting for the SA letter (no update after more than one year).
I'm wondering when I can apply CSQ from MIFI.
People who got the SA letter, how did you follow up your application? This long processing time is normal?
Thank you.
Your file may be stuck with social assistance checks with the province. I'd suggest contact your MP to find out whats going on. In parallel, also request your gcms file notes....

arz_rch

Nov 23, 2019
Your file may be stuck with social assistance checks with the province. I'd suggest contact your MP to find out whats going on. In parallel, also request your gcms file notes....
Hi,
What are the MP and gcms file notes? How can I request for them?
Thank you