+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

tcc11

Sep 24, 2020
Good day everyone,

just a question on those who had their siblings included in the application please.

it says 14 business days from the acknowledgement email from ircc.

whats the timeline when you requested the authorization letter for extended family member ( sibling )? just want to know if some took longer than 14 days or if some just took a couple days til they received the letter.

(imm 0006 signed and notarized when requested for the authorization letter.)

thank you!

sharareh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Hi friends,
Do u know if authorization to land for dependent chikdren is required? I personally didn’t see that in CIC website but have been questioned by a friend and now doubt it.
I appreciate your feedback

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I am just extreamly disappointed on the IRCC system, Please advise of the following what it means:
1. I sent a web enquiry to New delhi office. they sent me a new file number as my father passed away last year . I have no SA approval how come delhi office has the file?
2. how long do you guys think they going to take to complete the file? My file is in application received status nothing has been done literally nothing .

please advisee

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
hi guys
I have a question ,I am submitting application for for PGP 2020
We send application to Ottawa
my parents live in India, where will be application processed? India or here in Ottawa ?
Thank You

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I am just extreamly disappointed on the IRCC system, Please advise of the following what it means:
1. I sent a web enquiry to New delhi office. they sent me a new file number as my father passed away last year . I have no SA approval how come delhi office has the file?
2. how long do you guys think they going to take to complete the file? My file is in application received status nothing has been done literally nothing .

please advisee
Did you send the webform to New Delhi or Mississauga?
I would suggest you take help of your local MP as i have read your previous posts that they did not even update the PA to your mother.
Or call IRCC and clarify with them the situation.
I can understand how hard it is for you, i wish you luck and hope your file gets processed soon.

Reactions: geol

PS-BC

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

My parents need to do biometrics, I got a biometrics letter but have the same application number, when I tried to book the appointment VFS India form is expecting two applications number, and It's not allowing to book an appointment as they have the same application number.

Kindly suggest as the biometrics due date is going to expire soon.

Thanks
Ashraf
Hey Man, use the primary applicant info to book the appointment using the form and send an email to VFS to add other applicants using same reference number on the email. It worked for me.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014

please advisee
Don't loose the hope, mine is still in progress for both SA and PA. You can try reaching to your MP.

I'm going different way as my MP is of no use, I'm trying to add my name to next expression of interest, if I get selected in lottery. I'll just withdraw my current file and send a new one with in days after receiving invitation. IRCC is just way unethical and vision less than I thought.

• Wow
Reactions: nguyentu2001

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020

please advisee
hi Aman, did you apply GCMS notes for your case ?

Reactions: geol

xiaosanxiong

Dec 15, 2016
Another option is you rent somewhere else for 14 days and let them stay in your condo. Or you can stay with your friend for 14 days. Just make sure that everything is clear on your plan as they may call in and check. A huge fine can be imposed if not following the rules.
Another option is you rent somewhere else for 14 days and let them stay in your condo. Or you can stay with your friend for 14 days. Just make sure that everything is clear on your plan as they may call in and check. A huge fine can be imposed if not following the rules.
Thanks for your suggestions! I'm planning to rent somewhere else for 14 days and let my parents quarantine at my condo by themselves. Is there any need to let my parents show my Airbnb or hotel reservation in their quarantine plan, or they could just declare they would quarantine by themselves? My only concern is that I don't want to reserve hotel that early given lots of uncertainties these days and I would prefer to go the hotel once I know that my parents successfully land even though this could cost more.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Hi Everyone, my parents received the COPR from the New Delhi visa office and 'NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL' is printed on their COPR. They are planning to travel to Canada ideally by the end of this week. Can anyone suggest whether or not my parents can travel to Canada?

Please advise!

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Hi Everyone, my parents received the COPR from the New Delhi visa office and 'NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL' is printed on their COPR. They are planning to travel to Canada ideally by the end of this week. Can anyone suggest whether or not my parents can travel to Canada?

Please advise!
COPR by itself in not valid for travel. It’s just a confirmation of PR document. The visa on the passport is what will be used for travelling. Good luck.