Med's Request
Passport Req..
08-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
land on 20-08-2014
Service Canada call always shows “No Caller ID “
I received call today but only for my dad . I asked about my mom the agent said u will receive different call for her.
How and when did you update their current address of your parents? Also, how long did it take to get the address update?

Askin, because my parents came to Canada on 10th October and I immediately filled the webform to update their address but still the address has not been updated.

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
@serious_cheese, @robertp, @YULIA-2016 please update

Hi everyone,

Swainy Line 521 in tracker
Application Received on June 4th
DM2 received on March 4th

Great news for us today. We received an update via email telling me to check our status as we had an update. When we checked MyCIC it said Application Complete, October 19th landed at Etobicoke now has Permanent Residency. Yippee, can’t say how happy we are. Thank you to everyone for your help and assistance on this Forum.

Can anyone tell me whether we will receive an email with instructions as to what we do next and if we receive the COPR which we can print out so we can get our OHIP?

Parent2019

Feb 10, 2020
Received "Medical Surveillance Undertaking" form with my father's info on it only in my cic account today.

What to do with it? Any one? I have sponsored my father and mother.

No instructions were given and the cic says "your action is required"

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
How and when did you update their current address of your parents? Also, how long did it take to get the address update?

Askin, because my parents came to Canada on 10th October and I immediately filled the webform to update their address but still the address has not been updated.
My parents came to canada on October 11 . I filled the web form same day to update their address.
But in my parents case address was never changed. When I filed application that time they were in canada . Then they went to India and I updated their address but address was never changed it was always Canadian. But from my side I always filled webform to update.
Hopefully u will receive call from service canada.
I am also still waiting for my mom they only called for my dad.

Reactions: harrygne

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
I got decision made on sponsor side in ecas two weeks ago but i did recieve any email regarding it. And nothing shows about it in my cic account.
oh really?! My SA application status changed to decision made last Wednesday and I thought we receive decision made letter within a week.
I'm a May 9 applicant and this dealy is making me crazy :confused:

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
oh really?! My SA application status changed to decision made last Wednesday and I thought we receive decision made letter within a week.
My case is May 9 as well. I am still waiting for decision made. No any update since Jan 2020.

Reactions: Roya-FSW

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Reactions: serious_cheese

Happy0101

May 31, 2019
I am may 31 applicant .. they ask for few docs first and then change the status to decision made in two days after i sent those docs. Then no email after regarding the decision. It makes me little worried .

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
I am may 31 applicant .. they ask for few docs first and then change the status to decision made in two days after i sent those docs. Then no email after regarding the decision. It makes me little worried .
Tomorrow will be one week since my SA application status changed to DM. I'm going to call IRCC tomorrow. The agents can see the details of the status and know what is the decision

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
guys my parents quarantine is done. Can i take them tomorrow to Gerrad Service Canada location to apply for sin card ? like can we just walk in with all the documents or do we need to book appointment?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone share if this is normal? No decision made no PGP file submitted in 2019.
My cousin ordered his gcms notes and it shows as following ( I have written it as it is. no punctuation mistakes) -
Application lock-in date: June 6, 2019.
Sponsorship eligibility: Pre-Assessment in Progress Social Service check to be sent:SPR
SSC [BC] conducted. FC4 Sponsorship category: Parent Correct fees received and allocated.
Authorized representative status: Unpaid Rep is the sponsor R10 requirements have been met. Co-Signer on file. Co-signer is (name) residing in Canada.
SPR is Canadian citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on (PR landing date) as a skilled worker PA is married. Sufficient evidence provided to support marriage.PA's partner will be acompanying. Supporting documents: - Marriage certificate on file. SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: -Birth certificate
V/O to request additional documents if necessary.
Case pending officer review.

Can anyone share what does this mean & if file is stuck inside Canada at a local VO?
Does Social Service Check mean background check? Thanks.
@legalfalcon
Could you take a look please? Thank you.