Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
@YULIA-2016 Received the Pre-arrival services letter today. Row no. 23 in tracker. Visa office London.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hi, y’all!
today my mom landed at Pearson.
the officer didn’t ask about quarantine plan at customs because she filled out the quarantine plan on the plane.
the only questions she has been asked about dependent children and how much money she is bringing to canada.
good luck everyone!

Hey what question did they ask about dependant children?

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi Forum Members,
Need some suggestion...
May 29th 2019 APPLICANT
Medicals expire in DEC 2020
PA - IN process since DEC 2019

i was asked for additional docs in Dec 2019 and Aug 2020

My mother is on visitor visa - so here is the situation ...
i got her passport renewed - due 1 year validity requirement by CIC.
have not received the new passport yet - once i will - will send it to IRCC..

Q. Biometrics was requested in the letter i had received ---------- tho Biometrics was completed in Dec 2019 in Toronto - and her account does show biometrics number - why would they send me letter again ...i have asked CIC agent atleast 10 times - same answer its a tech glitch
whereas the officer who is reviewing the case has sent this bio request again..
makes me wonder are they blind to ignore important details

her account says under biometrics info - we have not received your fingerprints ?
does that mean we need to bio again- if yes we have not received any call from Service Canada as if now...

Q.Visitor's visa expire in March end - the way things are moving - super slow due covid - am i able to apply for new visa within Canada for Indian national

Please advise ..Thanks in advance
You can apply for the visitor visa extension (and not a new visa) online but for that passport with due validity is required. You can apply for visa extension in the month of Feb (if still required)

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hi Forum Members,
Need some suggestion...
May 29th 2019 APPLICANT
Medicals expire in DEC 2020
PA - IN process since DEC 2019

i was asked for additional docs in Dec 2019 and Aug 2020

My mother is on visitor visa - so here is the situation ...
i got her passport renewed - due 1 year validity requirement by CIC.
have not received the new passport yet - once i will - will send it to IRCC..

Q. Biometrics was requested in the letter i had received ---------- tho Biometrics was completed in Dec 2019 in Toronto - and her account does show biometrics number - why would they send me letter again ...i have asked CIC agent atleast 10 times - same answer its a tech glitch
whereas the officer who is reviewing the case has sent this bio request again..
makes me wonder are they blind to ignore important details

her account says under biometrics info - we have not received your fingerprints ?
does that mean we need to bio again- if yes we have not received any call from Service Canada as if now...

Q.Visitor's visa expire in March end - the way things are moving - super slow due covid - am i able to apply for new visa within Canada for Indian national

Please advise ..Thanks in advance
Same here !!! Biometrics are done but officer wants again. Order ATIP notes and it will show reason for this request. MyCIC status is same as yours

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
What the latest plan for your family?

The tickets are not changeable so they will go ahead with the plan on oct 7th. If it doesnt work out then mom n dad will land first and will book another ticket for brother. Not sure for the other one we should wait till the pr card arrives in mail for dad?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
The tickets are not changeable so they will go ahead with the plan on oct 7th. If it doesnt work out then mom n dad will land first and will book another ticket for brother. Not sure for the other one we should wait till the pr card arrives in mail for dad?
So, you mean the plan is:

Brother will try to board in India - he may be allowed or not (you don't know yet)
Say if he manages to board (somehow), you are not sure if he will be allowed to clear immigration by the immigration official (what happens then?, return flight from Canada? same day? AC042?

I don't think its a function of waiting for the PR card. If your parents land, they become PR immediately when they sign the COPR in presence of the official and not when the PR card is issued. Your brother can follow immediately (moments) thereafter.

Your case is very interesting for sure; and somehow I don't think the CBSE official that you spoke to gave you the correct information.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
So, you mean the plan is:

Brother will try to board in India - he may be allowed or not (you don't know yet)
Say if he manages to board (somehow), you are not sure if he will be allowed to clear immigration by the immigration official (what happens then?, return flight from Canada? same day? AC042?

I don't think its a function of waiting for the PR card. If your parents land, they become PR immediately when they sign the COPR in presence of the official and not when the PR card is issued. Your brother can follow immediately (moments) thereafter.

Your case is very interesting for sure; and somehow I don't think the CBSE official that you spoke to gave you the correct information.

You are kind of right. Every agent consultant I have spoken to said he is fine and is good to go.

I am thinking if someone will bother him would be the Air line they might not let him board the flight from Delhi.

In reality there are so many people coming here on visitor visa just because they are immediate family. I am tired of telling ircc and cbsa my brother has a far better Visa then visitor visa. But no ones ready to understand.

I have alos called cbsa at Pearson Airport terminal 3 and she goes off course they can come. I was like no but the website says anyone approved after March 18 jas to be immediate family and when I go on immediate gamily brother is not mentioned. she goes has to be immediate family or essential travel. This is a essential travel they are moving here
I said u sure she is like yes I am sure. They all are fine.

Last edited:

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
Hey what question did they ask about dependant children?
Just do you have dependent children?
the answer is no, she doesn’t have

I would go ahead with your plan and see what the officer will do. Mom said her officer was very nice and kind. It’s all depends on the officer.
they can try to explain their situation to the officer and he/she will let your brother land with your parents.

Last edited:

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
You are kind of right. Every agent consultant I have spoken to said he is fine and is good to go.

I am thinking if someone will bother him would be the Air line they might not let him board the flight from Delhi.

In reality there are so many people coming here on visitor visa just because they are immediate family. I am tired of telling ircc and cbsa my brother has a far better Visa then visitor visa. But no ones ready to understand.
Based on what I have read on the website(s), he should be allowed. At least that's my interpretation.

Reactions: geol and ZOYAMAN13

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Just do you have dependent children?
the answer is no, she doesn’t have

I would go ahead with your plan and see what the officer will do. Mom said her officer was very nice and kind. It’s all depends on the officer.
they can try to explain their situation to the officer and he/she will let your brother land with your parents.

I agree with you. The officers here are nice and understandable my fear is the airline. It's a vbm flight. They will create issues.