App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
It's so frustrated that CPC-M is almost making zero progress while other CIC processing centres located in other countries are actually working. I've seen people receiving DM2 from Delhi, London and HK offices.

Reactions: kulb

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
It's so frustrated that CPC-M is almost making zero progress while other CIC processing centres located in other countries are actually working. I've seen people receiving DM2 from Delhi, London and HK offices.
Also think about us poor folks stuck with the likes of London and Mexico :D

Reactions: Tropics

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Indeed....I am also stuck at CPC-M.... I haven't heard from them since Jan. I don't know if there's an official freeze on PGP files at CPC-M.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know why they assign CPC-M as VO when my mom lives in New Delhi and she hasn't visited me in Canada in 10 years? I am perplexed why CPC-M was chosen and feeling frustrated that there is no visible movement at CPC-M. Can I request them to transfer her file to NDVO as that's the jurisdiction where she resides?

bluebird0479

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Does anyone have any luck with linking the parent sponsorship application to this gckey? I keep getting application not found.
I tried this link and still was unsuccessful.
https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ_-_New_Application_Forms#How_do_I_access_MyCIC.3F

I then called cic and they told me that the gckey have to be created with the applicants info, not the sponsor’s. Is that true?
I went ahead and created a New gckey with my parents info and still getting no application found.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Does anyone have any luck with linking the parent sponsorship application to this gckey? I keep getting application not found.
I tried this link and still was unsuccessful.
https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ_-_New_Application_Forms#How_do_I_access_MyCIC.3F

I then called cic and they told me that the gckey have to be created with the applicants info, not the sponsor’s. Is that true?
I went ahead and created a New gckey with my parents info and still getting no application found.
Check quick links

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved-expire

Unfortunately, we're unable to provide timelines on processing CoPR extensions. Our offices across the country are re-opening and we continue to work as quickly as possible to process applications we have received during the pandemic. We will send an electronic authorization letter with further instructions on travelling to Canada and landing as a PR once we have assessed whether travel exemptions have been met.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Does anyone know why they assign CPC-M as VO when my mom lives in New Delhi and she hasn't visited me in Canada in 10 years? I am perplexed why CPC-M was chosen and feeling frustrated that there is no visible movement at CPC-M. Can I request them to transfer her file to NDVO as that's the jurisdiction where she resides?
why they assign CPC-M as VO when my mom lives in New Delhi ?
CIC will decide your Local VO for processing PR application.
Can I request them to transfer her file to NDVO as that's the jurisdiction where she resides?
Yes you can request BUT CIC will not transfer Local VO . your PR file will process at CPC-M VO.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You may still be transferred to NDVO but given the Indian office is essentially closed many of the files will be redistributed. This is just my assumption. The Indian offices are very busy and take in a lot of files so a shut down will create a huge backlog of applications. Canadian employees have mostly returned to Canada due to covid. It is not uncommon for one VO to receive files from another VO if they are not as busy.

nesds6969

Sep 11, 2019
Hi folks,

My parents passed the medical exam in January 2020 (Sponsorship 2019 - Parents), but the status is still "we're processing it".
I wonder if this is a common experience these days due to COVID-19 or should I poke around with CIC to ask what takes it so long?

Here's the status description in the Application Details:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 2, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Leonora7

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hi folks,

My parents passed the medical exam in January 2020 (Sponsorship 2019 - Parents), but the status is still "we're processing it".
I wonder if this is a common experience these days due to COVID-19 or should I poke around with CIC to ask what takes it so long?

Here's the status description in the Application Details:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 2, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
In exactly the same boat. Medical taken January 8th and passed January 15th. Still awaiting DM for PA which I believe we were probably on the verge of being given. We just have to be patient, frustrating as it is. Canada (and everywhere) has other concerns at the moment, thanks to Covid-19 :(

Reactions: serious_cheese