+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Finally medical & biometric requests after months of waiting. Pls advise why our payment for biometric fee is not on the record. As we are asked to make payment for biometric when we already did. Is this a generalise letter?

Reactions: robertp

Verooney

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
Finally medical & biometric requests after months of waiting. Pls advise why our payment for biometric fee is not on the record. As we are asked to make payment for biometric when we already did. Is this a generalise letter?
what is your application date?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Great work guys, how do I include our information into the spreadsheet.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

google sites:
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/home?authuser=0

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

Last edited:
Reactions: serious_cheese

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am still in process since March status update, feel like it will be another year or so to get everything done.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@robertp, @bdidol , any other experienced friend please guide me. Today I noticed something strange in my mother’s application status. It showed me a Profile update however when I entered the application details. It was a bit surprising. My mothers Medical status changed from Pass to

Not required, we will let you know when it will be required. My mother passed her medical in Oct 2019. She did her medical in July and passed in Oct 2019.

What should I Understand from this update

My mom’s medical is expired and IRCC will ask me in future to resubmit her Medical or they can process with the application with the same expired medical. She has already submitted her PCC, Bio, and medical in 2019. We had been patiently waiting for PPR and now the status is gone backward. My mom is currently present in Canada for the last 3 + years. If IRCC asks me to redo medical I will be very scared to take her to Hospital in this pandemic for Medical tests.

Please advise what can I do to avoid re medical.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp, @bdidol , any other experienced friend please guide me. Today I noticed something strange in my mother’s application status. It showed me a Profile update however when I entered the application details. It was a bit surprising. My mothers Medical status changed from Pass to

Not required, we will let you know when it will be required. My mother passed her medical in Oct 2019. She did her medical in July and passed in Oct 2019.

My mom’s medical is expired and IRCC will ask me in future to resubmit her Medical or they can process with the application with the same expired medical. She has already submitted her PCC, Bio, and medical in 2019. We had been patiently waiting for PPR and now the status is gone backward. My mom is currently present in Canada for the last 3 + years. If IRCC asks me to redo medical I will be very scared to take her to Hospital in this pandemic for Medical tests.

When you did the medical?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Another medical may be waived. You will have to see. The change was likely triggered by the 1 year expiry date.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
you can keep them as tenants and sign a government tenant lease form.
That would have implications on many things like whether you claim parents as your dependents. A lease is a legal document and shouldn’t be created lightly just for proof of residency.