+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Lesliemar

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, back in November I was asked to resend a missing doc since then I have not received any email.
I included the doc they requested but today I rechecked their email and it says to include their letter in the package which I failed to do.
Anyone knows if I had to include the cic letter in the email together with the missing doc? Ty

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
Hi All,
Our parents application status still shows "In Process", received a missing document request back in March and submitted within 30 days after that no news at all!

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
Hi, back in November I was asked to resend a missing doc since then I have not received any email.
I included the doc they requested but today I rechecked their email and it says to include their letter in the package which I failed to do.
Anyone knows if I had to include the cic letter in the email together with the missing doc? Ty
Yes, the letter says it and you have to include the letter along with the missing document.

Rumi01

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Hello there,

Anyone here who's application being processed in London, UK getting updates? I haven't receive any updates since Jan. 2020. Only thing they have asked is biometrics which we submitted in Dec. 2019.

keyaar

Mar 6, 2019
Same thing has happened for our application too. After biometrics in February there’s been nothing. Hope something will come up soon.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@robertp, @bdidol , any other experienced friend please guide me. Today I noticed something strange in my mother’s application status. It showed me a Profile update however when I entered the application details. It was a bit surprising. My mothers Medical status changed from Pass to

Not required, we will let you know when it will be required. My mother passed her medical in Oct 2019. She did her medical in July and passed in Oct 2019.

What should I Understand from this update

My mom’s medical is expired and IRCC will ask me in future to resubmit her Medical or they can process with the application with the same expired medical. She has already submitted her PCC, Bio, and medical in 2019. We had been patiently waiting for PPR and now the status is gone backward. My mom is currently present in Canada for the last 3 + years. If IRCC asks me to redo medical I will be very scared to take her to Hospital in this pandemic for Medical tests.

Please advise what can I do to avoid re medical.

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Hey guys, what's the fastest way to get proof of residence in Ontario?

I'm trying to get OHIP health card for my parents and OHIP is asking for proof of residence. We can open a bank account but probably have to wait for a week or 2 for bank letters to arrive.

Anyone knows any faster alternative?

Thanks!
you can keep them as tenants and sign a government tenant lease form.