+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
July 03, 2019
As 12 months pass, the previous medical is expired and you don't have to do another medical. They are not going to ask all these parents to pay and re-do the medical just because they have to shut down the office because of Covid 19.

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I'm surprised how many people are wondering why they haven't got an update on their applications. Remember folks, there's a worldwide pandemic and people aren't back to work like normal, yet. I'm anxious to get my mum here too (she's from a primarily covid free country) but we have to practice patience. Stay safe and healthy! We'll have our family here soon. ;)

Reactions: Leonora7

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Did anyone applied for Parents health card in Ontario? If yes, is it necessary to take them in person or we can submit the form personally on their behalf?

BANEET

Mar 16, 2015
@robertp ,@bdidol , Gm All.

Today when I have checked my client application status it show 'We sent correspondence on July 8, 2020. If ....... has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ......... do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ...receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

But we have not received any communication in email as well as in online application status, when called CIC toll free they said as application Is processing NDVO , we cannot give you any update my main question is that when they update their how long it takes to get email or get into online application status ,

Please advice

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Any updates from NDVO?

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
@robertp ,@bdidol , Gm All.

Today when I have checked my client application status it show 'We sent correspondence on July 8, 2020. If ....... has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ......... do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ...receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

But we have not received any communication in email as well as in online application status, when called CIC toll free they said as application Is processing NDVO , we cannot give you any update my main question is that when they update their how long it takes to get email or get into online application status ,

Please advice
Usually,you will receive it immediately. You can contact them via web form

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi All, My mother completed her medical in Toronto on Feb 18. The Online tool shows the status of the applicant "In Process" and in further details "Medical Received". Does that mean that she has passed her medical? Appreciate any insight into this as I am a little nervous.

I could not link my mother's application to GCKey / Online login as we had a consultant involved.

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi All, My mother completed her medical in Toronto on Feb 18. The Online tool shows the status of the applicant "In Process" and in further details "Medical Received". Does that mean that she has passed her medical? Appreciate any insight into this as I am a little nervous.

I could not link my mother's application to GCKey / Online login as we had a consultant involved.
Yes, this means passed the medical

forsaken11

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Hi all,

I have a quick question. I am sponsoring my parents and have recently moved to another address. Do I need to inform IRCC? And how do I inform them about change in address of sponsor? My parents address in home country has not changed. If it matters, my parents application is currently being processed by the London visa office and medical etc have all been passed. Thanks a lot.

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi all,

I have a quick question. I am sponsoring my parents and have recently moved to another address. Do I need to inform IRCC? And how do I inform them about change in address of sponsor? My parents address in home country has not changed. If it matters, my parents application is currently being processed by the London visa office and medical etc have all been passed. Thanks a lot.
You only need to inform them If this a applicant’s mailing address