Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-01-2014
Please update my info;
@Line 684
AOR Email Rcvd - 1st April

For me also in the letter they have asked for IMM5768e (Financial Evaluation). I think this is the format of the letter. Others please confirm. Thanks !!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Please update my info;
@Line 684
AOR Email Rcvd - 1st April

For me also in the letter they have asked for IMM5768e (Financial Evaluation). I think this is the format of the letter. Others please confirm. Thanks !!

please submit again IMM5768e (Financial Evaluation). and Option C - printout if required .
please check <<sample letter>> here

Last edited:

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello Experts,

I just receive an email from CPC Mississauga. Below is what they sent to me exactly:

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

My father's name.

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.
OR
o If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this
document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

Do I need to do anything cause I remembered I did include this form in the original package?

Reactions: serious_cheese

SN226655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello @robertp,

Well. Then do I need to do anything because I did include the form 5768 and 5748 already in the original package sent to them in 2019. They said only send if you did not provide. So do i need to send them again?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Experts,

I just receive an email from CPC Mississauga. Below is what they sent to me exactly:

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

My father's name.

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

• If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.
OR
  • If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.

The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

Do I need to do anything cause I remembered I did include this form in the original package?
jaiarora2k ,Ojeola

( 2020 AoR is different then year 2019 AoR )
please submit only if you did not provide with original Application pkg.
  • If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.
OR
  • If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello @robertp,

Well. Then do I need to do anything because I did include the form 5768 and 5748 already in the original package sent to them in 2019. They said only send if you did not provide. So do i need to send them again?
If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form please provide Option C- printout.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
jaiarora2k ,Ojeola

please submit only if you did not provide with original Application pkg.
OR
Thanks for your input. It better to be on a safe side on things..lol

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese please update my info in the tracker

Line # in tracker:720
Sponsored People:Mother + 3 Dependents (tracker currently says 1 Dependent)
Parents Country of Citizenship:Philippines
Sponsor Province:BC
Invitations Receive Date:April 24, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:June 19, 2019
AoR Received (DATE):April 1, 2020
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date: June 19, 2019Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date: June 19, 2019Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :IMM 5406 requested on October 16, 2019
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

Reactions: robertp

Yycguy

Jan 29, 2020
I am June 14th Applicant. Local Visa office is NDVO and application status still says application received. Any updates from NDVO?
Hello,

I am June 11 applicant as well, I haven't received any thing from NDVO, no bio, no medical no pcc, my status says application received as well.
Did you received bio or medical yet??
Thanks

Reactions: manishlahori

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello,

I am June 11 applicant as well, I haven't received any thing from NDVO, no bio, no medical no pcc, my status says application received as well.
Did you received bio or medical yet??
Thanks
NDVO not started processing your PR application. Wait for "In process" status for PR Application first before PCC and Medical , Bio request.
Nation-wide lock-down in India : New Delhi VO

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I am the representative and co-sponsor on my mother in law's file. Do I need to register and get a myCIC account in order to monitor the application? What will happen if my husband tries to link his myCIC account with the application?

Thanks for your help.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the re-ask. As per my previous post, I just realized that I forgot give police clearance for my parents from one of their countries of residence.

Has anyone made this error before? If this happens, do they ask for it after reviewing? My visa office is London VO.

Just worries if this will cause any issues.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the re-ask. As per my previous post, I just realized that I forgot give police clearance for my parents from one of their countries of residence.

Has anyone made this error before? If this happens, do they ask for it after reviewing? My visa office is London VO.

Just worries if this will cause any issues.
well as I said. I would say 99% they will ask unless the responsible officer is thinking too much about covid and skipped this. Why do you obtain it now?? yup you can wait until they request but the processing x times.

Reactions: salmunsu