+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Automatic biometrics extension
You now automatically have 90 days (instead of 30) from the date on your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) to give your biometrics.

You don’t have to contact us to get this extension and
you don’t need a new BIL for a future appointment.

Your application won’t be refused or closed if you can’t give your biometrics during this period.
When Service Canada resumes collecting biometrics, you’ll have to make a new appointment at a designated Service Canada office.
You won’t need a new BIL.
_________
Giving some updated.

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Quick question if anyone has answer will really appreciate
Does EI and CERB will counted towards our income?
has your sponsorship been approved already ! If yes than dnt worry its very rare that IRCC will ask for NOA for current year! They will for sure come up with some exceptions as they knw many got laid off due to covid-19 and will not be able to keep up with income required for meeting the LiCO threshold ! Hope this helps to calm your nerves ! Dnt worry

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
No one can answer your question. You are a lawyer right?

If they treat same as EI, they shouldn't be counted towards income. But that is under normal circumstances and this ain't one.
has your sponsorship been approved already ! If yes than dnt worry its very rare that IRCC will ask for NOA for current year! They will for sure come up with some exceptions as they knw many got laid off due to covid-19 and will not be able to keep up with income required for meeting the LiCO threshold ! Hope this helps to calm your nerves ! Dnt worry
Thank you

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Unrelated to processing but I forgot to include police clearance certificates for my parents for their time in Bangladesh(they were born there and stayed there for 27 years). They have been living in Qatar for 40+ years and I only included the PCC for Qatar online when I got the request.

I have emailed London VO asking them about this. Has anyone else had a similar situation?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Unrelated to processing but I forgot to include police clearance certificates for my parents for their time in Bangladesh(they were born there and stayed there for 27 years). They have been living in Qatar for 40+ years and I only included the PCC for Qatar online when I got the request.

I have emailed London VO asking them about this. Has anyone else had a similar situation?
If it does not cost too much to obtain Bangladesh PCC, I recommend u do it in advance.

Reactions: salmunsu

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents passports were delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 19 March. There has been no change in status in myCIC yet.
Anyone in similar situation?

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
My parents passports were delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 19 March. There has been no change in status in myCIC yet.
Anyone in similar situation?
Mine got delivered on 9th of march....no change in CIC account. I think they are bust dealing with other prioritized stuff.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey Everyone,

You have to submit it

Reactions: salmunsu

deepi06

Jun 23, 2015
Hi All, Has anybody received an AOR recently? It has been 9 months since my application was submitted but no AOR :(
Stay safe!!

Elena2015

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
My mom's stay on Super visa about to expire in June and still Waiting on sponsorship decision.
Started to apply for extension but it asks to pass Biometrics.
So what gonna happen, we apply and the application will be on hold until my mom can pass biometrics or what?
Thanks

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
You have to submit it
Thank you! Do you or anyone here know how to get a PCC from Bangladesh online if you live abroad?

My parents live in Qatar and there is no option to put our Qatari address as our present address online.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
For those of you who have had to increase your family numbers due to the birth of a baby what was the process? I remember seeing some were asked to resubmit revised forms to show the increase in family numbers and income requirement but I can't seem to find that now. We're expecting in a few months and I wanted to be ready to know exactly what I need to submit so that I can proactively submit revised forms along with birth notification to IRCC. My mom's application has been on sleep mode in Mexico so I don't want to give them another reason to keep it asleep once things go back to normal. Thank you.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
@YULIA-2016 @bdidol
Please update my info;
@Line 665
AOR Email Rcvd - 1st April

Btw they asked for IMM5768e (Financial Evaluation) despite submitting it with the initial application. The document being request was included with the initial application hence the "if not already included in your application" clause in the letter.

Do i have to take any action on that or it just a generic letter?