+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

BBGM

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone has difficulty linking their application today? Under city/town/village ( where does applicant intend to live in Canada) the options make no sense to me - three options of Antananarivo VFS VAC, Kiribati Time, police Report”.

BBGM

Apr 26, 2019
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:631
Sponsored People:2
Parents Country of Citizenship:UK
Sponsor Province:Ontario
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):April 1
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:Date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

Reactions: robertp

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
@YULIA-2016 please update medical passed Mar 13, Line 618
Question: Is there any processing happening at all now? I submitted all documents requested to Mississauga Mar 03 but haven't received any acknowledgement or response. I can see biometric number on my application way back in Jan but the status still says: Fingerprints not received. Anyone having similar situation? I understand COVID is taking over the world but hoping these applications could still proceed.
@YULIA-2016 Please update Line 618, Biometrics completed. The date is odd as it is Aug 2019 but I am assuming that might be a typo, can't wrap my head around it as their biometric request was sent in Jan 2020.

Reactions: serious_cheese

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
going by the current standards, in how many days IRCC reverts back on medical reports submitted by the doctor ?

ravi110400

Apr 2, 2020
Hi there,

Need some guidance. My parents completed their medical on March 21, after the medical they were provided with an information sheet (seems like an acknowledgement). and they were told by the medical rep to email this to CIC. Neither the Information sheet nor the letter from CIC states the information sheet needs to be emailed to CIC.

Do I need to send this information sheet anywhere...any advise would be very helpful.

Thank you very much!

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi there,

Need some guidance. My parents completed their medical on March 21, after the medical they were provided with an information sheet (seems like an acknowledgement). and they were told by the medical rep to email this to CIC. Neither the Information sheet nor the letter from CIC states the information sheet needs to be emailed to CIC.

Do I need to send this information sheet anywhere...any advise would be very helpful.

Thank you very much!
Usually panel physician submit it using e- medical system to IRCC. Send it to your LVO.

Reactions: ravi110400

soroush

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi there,

Thank you very much!
I asked for e-Medical report and uploaded with my docs. not mandatory but that's how knew the doctor forgot to send my father's medical exam!

Reactions: ravi110400

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hello guys, @Robert.Wilton @bdidol Yesterday I received this letter from CPC Mississauga asking IMM5768 form which I already submitted along with the application. Good thing is it has my file number starting with F00 which I was still waiting for, still didn't receive the official AOR letter email tho. ECAS is activated, showing application received now. As applicants received the same request on April 1st, Do I need to send this IMM5768 form again? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR

If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this
document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello guys, @Robert.Wilton @bdidol Yesterday I received this letter from CPC Mississauga asking IMM5768 form which I already submitted along with the application. Good thing is it has my file number starting with F00 which I was still waiting for, still didn't receive the official AOR letter email tho. ECAS is activated, showing application received now. As applicants received the same request on April 1st, Do I need to send this IMM5768 form again? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR

If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this
document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.
it clearly says if not included. In this case u included already. No action needed.

Reactions: serious_cheese