+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

FreshT

Oct 16, 2019
It does not matter newborns or not. If it is over 1 year since the date of your application and more information showing you may not meet income required (newborns, adoption, married,...). IRCC has the right to re-assessment your income and you will have to meet income your family size for the year baby born.
is that true? I have also read somewhere else, that once you get DM2,it is finalized and nothing will be changed. Meaning no income re-assessment.

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
@robertp

PA-PR ECAS Status . IN Process on April 2, 2020
Just received Invitation to Pre-arrival Service. dated April 3, 2020
What does this mean now?
What is a Pre-arrival invitation? I never got this, though my is status “Decision made” for both sponsorship and PR.
Can some one shed some light on this?

FreshT

Oct 16, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please update Tracker. Medical Completed Mar 11, 2020 Medical Passed April 01, 2020

It looks like CPC-Mississauga is functioning but slow.

Any body knows what is the next step after Medical Results received?
Maybe CPC-M working on case by case only depends on the processor assigned to you. I've been waiting PPR from them for 1+ month now

anu_grewal

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
It does not matter newborns or not. If it is over 1 year since the date of your application and more information showing you may not meet income required (newborns, adoption, married,...). IRCC has the right to re-assessment your income and you will have to meet income your family size for the year baby born.
Hi
We are also expecting a baby in june. Does that mean that We have to meet income requirements for previous years too 2018,2017 & 2016 ( currently we’ve met for 5 members & baby is 6th member) or just the year baby is born? We didn’t get sponsorship approval yet.

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please update Tracker. Medical Completed Mar 11, 2020 Medical Passed April 01, 2020

It looks like CPC-Mississauga is functioning but slow.

Any body knows what is the next step after Medical Results received?
Next step after Medical is
o Medical Passed rcvd,
o ECAS Status update fro DM for the Permanent residence
o decision made fro PA
o Passport request PPR

you can review the time lines for the next steps and average time, add some extra time as we know due to COVID-19 Pandemic.

Reactions: Avii297

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Next step after Medical is
o Medical Passed rcvd,
o ECAS Status update fro DM for the Permanent residence
o decision made fro PA
o Passport request PPR

you can review the time lines for the next steps and average time, add some extra time as we know due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
Tracker Line # 119

please share your AoR, In process , DM , date.
What is your Local VO?

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Yes you can click unemployed and then explain you are on mat leave. You should send in a webform that you had a baby last year and their birth date. For others reading they should try to contact CIC in the weeks/months after the birth.
I am scared now, i didnt inform within weeks/months. I hope they dont object now as I failed to update CIC after my son was born.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
1. Attach birth cert and submit to IRCC mention year they born to upgrade your family size
2. Employed bz you still in the contract. In timeline provide your maternity leave from.. to...
so this updated family size will be used for all 3 years or just for 2019 income?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi
We are also expecting a baby in june. Does that mean that We have to meet income requirements for previous years too 2018,2017 & 2016 ( currently we’ve met for 5 members & baby is 6th member) or just the year baby is born? We didn’t get sponsorship approval yet.
new born baby only counted for the year they actually born. for your case
2016-2018: family size 5 (for sponsorship approval made)
2019: family size 5 (for reassessment if needed)
2020: family size 6 (for reassessment if needed)
@newtoforum2