Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Se
Hi Robert,

Who will sign here :

Signature of spouse or common -law partner for sponsorship application?

My spouse is a cosigner here so she has to sign it or my Mom has to sign it(My Dad is a principal applicant). I am little confused.
section B : representative sign
Section D: PA and spouse ( your mom) sign.

OlyaMK

Apr 3, 2018
What do you think guys, my parents have to do Bio until 2 April. We dont have Canadian VAC centers in our country (Belarus) to do that so we have booked to do Bio in Moscow (Russia) as the most convenient point for us. We have just found out that Russia have closed borders due to COVID 19. What would you suggest to do? Thank you.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
What do you think guys, my parents have to do Bio until 2 April. We dont have Canadian VAC centers in our country (Belarus) to do that so we have booked to do Bio in Moscow (Russia) as the most convenient point for us. We have just found out that Russia have closed borders due to COVID 19. What would you suggest to do? Thank you.
Contact CIC via web form and ask for extension.

Reactions: OlyaMK

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@robertp Good morning. Very happy and excited to share that my parents have received PPR from NDVO today.
Best wishes to everyone here. PA received the email.
As my parents are still here with me until 03 May, will now plan to complete landing formalities after stamped passports are recieved. Will wait and watch situation changing rapidly due to COVID19.

labibfares

May 5, 2019
Send a webform to IRCC or email Paris Embassy explaining to them your situation and asking for more time to submit the passport. They will definitely give you extension.
Thanks, I send them an email explaining the situation with a copy of his passport, his Canadian visa.
I will update you if I received any answer from them.

labibfares

May 5, 2019
u mentioned he has supervisa, why dont he come here then submit passport to ottawa by canada post?? u previously asked about medical inadmissible of ur mom, how is it now?
Because of the COVID19, the airport is closed down and traveling by car to cross the border to a nearby country to take airplane is not safe.
Regarding my mother, she passed away before they asked for medical, now she rests in peace in Canada forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: kapoor619

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi every one
I have a question and hope someone will able to help me.
Thye have requested the passport of my father in law in order to issue the permanent visa. The problem we do not have VAC in our country and he needs to travel to in order to submit the passport and now the airport is closed because of COVID19.
on the other hand, he has a valid super visa till April 20222, can I send a copy of his passport and his super visa to the Paris office? or they still need his original passport.

Thank you so much

Application received: 27 May 2018
Biometric letter request 19 Oct and they requested again on Feb 8
Police Certificate Request: Feb 8
Medical Request Feb 8 , passed March 4th
Several questions:
- Parents country of citizenship?
- which province do you live in?
- when did you receive invitation to apply?
-AOR?
- In process date?
- Decision made date for SA?
- local visa office?
- decisions made for PA?
- PPR date?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Update:

Biometrics deadline extended to 90 days

Even though your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you must complete this step in 30 days, we’ll automatically give you 90 days if you’re affected by the service disruptions. You will not need a new BIL.

No application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.

source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

Reactions: OlyaMK

canadagoose1

Jan 29, 2018
The government is asking people to work from home given the current situation of COVID19.
Is this going to affect the PPR letter process?
Also is the visa stamping process going to be affected as well since Canada may call back its staff in overseas visa office?

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Received request for biometrics finally on March 12th. Please update tracker. I was beginning to worry. Made appointment for tomorrow and Service Canada has cancelled. My mum is in Canada right now. I will try to make another appointment and see how it goes.

Just wondering if the 90 days extension for biometrics applies to my mum since she is already in Canada? The drop down menu for that info says those outside Canada - but it is Service Canada who cancelled the appt....

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Received request for biometrics finally on March 12th. Please update tracker. I was beginning to worry. Made appointment for tomorrow and Service Canada has cancelled. My mum is in Canada right now. I will try to make another appointment and see how it goes.

Just wondering if the 90 days extension for biometrics applies to my mum since she is already in Canada? The drop down menu for that info says those outside Canada - but it is Service Canada who cancelled the appt....
Please complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.
what is your In process date as per Ecas?