+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Rosharah

Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys,

My parents were being asked to provide some additional documents. We didn’t use E-case to upload the documents as we wanted to add some explanation and there was no place for it in E-case. We have emailed the documents. Do you think it’s better to add the explanations to one of the PDFs and upload them on E-case as well? Any suggestion?

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Has anyone's parent brought their pets with them to Canada? my parents will be bringing their Dog with them from India, any idea what the process is like with regards to Air Ticket and at immigration in India & Canada?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Just a suggestion, landing procedure at Kingston is way better than Niagara. They work 24 hours and are open on weekends as well.
Kingston is approx 130kms extra drive from where I live. Rainbow Bridge or Peace Bridge are the nearest (approx 180km).

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Thanks
Please share your AoR date. ask your representative to check myCIC / Email for March 4th letter.
how long it takes to make a decision on sponsorship? as per tracker Max 295 days - Min 45 days - Avg 148 days
for the reply. Man I have already waited this long. Also my rep said it was a blank email. WHat are the chances they sent an actual email? Should I just sign the remove my rep form? I also send documents to make my mom principal applicant as my father passed away what is the time frame they will make that change?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks

for the reply. Man I have already waited this long. Also my rep said it was a blank email. What are the chances they sent an actual email? Should I just sign the remove my rep form? I also send documents to make my mom principal applicant as my father passed away what is the time frame they will make that change?
ask your Rep to Call CIC to get update about March 4th Letter for your Sponsorship application. CIC Phone # 1888-242-2100. Option 1 for EN & 2-1-3-0.

Ones your Sponsorship application processing will start your Ecas status update to "In process" and you can see your In process date . If bio required request will sent after in process.

check Flowchart

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hello everyone,
How long it takes to get passport back from Ottawa once received by them?
Thanks
It usually takes 2 weeks or even less. depends. Congratulations

Reactions: gillQA

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Any suggestions why they send me this reply on gcsm notes inquiry?

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Privacy Act, an extension of 30 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is required in order to undertake consultations that are necessary to comply with the request that cannot reasonably be completed within the original time limit.

Considering the extension, your request is now due on May 8, 2020.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Any suggestions why they send me this reply on gcsm notes inquiry?

I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Privacy Act, an extension of 30 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is required in order to undertake consultations that are necessary to comply with the request that cannot reasonably be completed within the original time limit.

Considering the extension, your request is now due on May 8, 2020.
Because people ordering the notes for absolutely no reson and they are overloaded

Reactions: caninfoseeker

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys,

My parents were being asked to provide some additional documents. We didn’t use E-case to upload the documents as we wanted to add some explanation and there was no place for it in E-case. We have emailed the documents. Do you think it’s better to add the explanations to one of the PDFs and upload them on E-case as well? Any suggestion?
Not ecas, through mycic. And email is fine as not everyone can upload docs via.mycic (agent have to activate it)

Reactions: caninfoseeker

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Kingston is approx 130kms extra drive from where I live. Rainbow Bridge or Peace Bridge are the nearest (approx 180km).
I understand, just saying because when I wanted to flagpole in my case, I also drove to Kingston to get it done. Reason being - Through a forum only, I figured out that for Niagara:
1. You have to go really early to get it done, sometimes they do not even entertain you if there are so many people, they send everyone back.
2. They work only limited hours, that too 1-3 weekdays. They do not work on weekends, so you might need to take a day off from work.
3. I have heard of cases where someone goes there for at least 2-3 times for flagpole, but they come back unsuccessful without a strong reason.

Rest, it all depends on what your preferences are, and your convenience.

Good luck :)

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I understand, just saying because when I wanted to flagpole in my case, I also drove to Kingston to get it done. Reason being - Through a forum only, I figured out that for Niagara:
1. You have to go really early to get it done, sometimes they do not even entertain you if there are so many people, they send everyone back.
2. They work only limited hours, that too 1-3 weekdays. They do not work on weekends, so you might need to take a day off from work.
3. I have heard of cases where someone goes there for at least 2-3 times for flagpole, but they come back unsuccessful without a strong reason.

Rest, it all depends on what your preferences are, and your convenience.

Good luck :)
As long as you go during the weekdays... Niagara is never a problem