+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
@Prince0304 @Alex2028 if they must receive OptionC, phone CRA to get it by normal mail it takes around 10 days
Thanks! Do you mean that if I phone CRA, they could fix it in my CRA account in 10 days or send me the hard copy in 10 days? I do have the pdf version of 2016 Notice of assessment, it sits in my CRA account under " mail" link. How could I let CIC to know that they could find it under "mail" page in my CRA account? Or I should submit it via the web Form ?

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys, a rather strange question, we just finished landing at Niagara bridge, but there’s no landing paper given to us other than the client copy of CoPR, is this normal? I asked the agent he said that’s all we get, so....is there no more landing paper?

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
@robertp please update sheet for me.

Decision made on PA - March 11 and also just received Prearrival letter.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, a rather strange question, we just finished landing at Niagara bridge, but there’s no landing paper given to us other than the client copy of CoPR, is this normal? I asked the agent he said that’s all we get, so....is there no more landing paper?
Yes, the CoPR is all you need. The officer should have issued the PR card online too, you should go to Service Canada and Service Ontario to get your OHIP card and SIN using the CoPR.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Thanks! Do you mean that if I phone CRA, they could fix it in my CRA account in 10 days or send me the hard copy in 10 days? I do have the pdf version of 2016 Notice of assessment, it sits in my CRA account under " mail" link. How could I let CIC to know that they could find it under "mail" page in my CRA account? Or I should submit it via the web Form ?
OptionC is available only for 3 most current years. Phone them i hope they will send u a hard copy. If they can not find it. Explain it to IRCC.
I just went to mycra (downloaded APP) there are option to ask them send proof of income ( optionC) for 3 years before.

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Hi, all,

My parents are currently in Canada until summer. Their mailing address was in the home country as they were not in Canada when I submit the application. Should I change their mailing address for PPR letter now or just wait for their request first?

How can I change the mailing address?

Thanks.