amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I am june 17 applicant. Today I was able to see ecas status showing application received for both pr and sponsorship. I cant link the file as I have a representative so he can. Also it shows there was a letter sent on march 4th,2020 but my rep has not received anything. Do you guys think something is actually mailed?
And how long it takes to make a decision on sponsorship?

Reactions: serious_cheese

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I am june 17 applicant. Today I was able to see ecas status showing application received for both pr and sponsorship. I cant link the file as I have a representative so he can. Also it shows there was a letter sent on march 4th,2020 but my rep has not received anything. Do you guys think something is actually mailed?
And how long it takes to make a decision on sponsorship?
Please share your AoR date. ask your representative to check myCIC / Email for March 4th letter.
how long it takes to make a decision on sponsorship? as per tracker Max 295 days - Min 45 days - Avg 148 days

Last edited:

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi guys, a rather strange question, we just finished landing at Niagara bridge, but there’s no landing paper given to us other than the client copy of CoPR, is this normal? I asked the agent he said that’s all we get, so....is there no more landing paper?
Congrats on completing landing formality. Can you pls share your experience here that will be helpful to others. What time you got there?

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi guys, a rather strange question, we just finished landing at Niagara bridge, but there’s no landing paper given to us other than the client copy of CoPR, is this normal? I asked the agent he said that’s all we get, so....is there no more landing paper?
yes, that is all you need. You will soon receive the PR card

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Congrats on completing landing formality. Can you pls share your experience here that will be helpful to others. What time you got there?
Just a suggestion, landing procedure at Kingston is way better than Niagara. They work 24 hours and are open on weekends as well.