+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
4(d)
submit scanned copy. ( Parents handwritten sign required)
they will accept this form via web form? there will no issue to my PR file right Rob.

Do i need to submit an explanation letter as well on behalf of my Parents or my Dad has to submit and explanation letter saying he didn't read that question.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I said a week after medical CONDUCTED. In your case the doctor submitted the result right after. Validation of medical start calculating since the last assessment. And it depends on the applicant medical result and when the doctor submits it.

Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate.
COPR issued so far is for 12 months from IME passed for PGP 2019.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
COPR issued so far is for 12 months from IME passed for PGP 2019.
It could be but what happens if someone reused medical as supervisa?? If he/she did medical on March, received medical request on September 05,2019. They reused medical and passed on September 20,2019. Will the visa validation to Sep 20,2020???
@robertp @aarit

Last edited:

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hello,

I just received email from CPC-M that my in laws file is transferred to Naigara-fall office. Do i need to worry about file transfer. They received furtherance medical request before.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
It could be but what happens if someone reused medical as supervisa?? If he/she did medical on March, receive medical request on September 05,2019. They reused medical and passed on September 20,2019. Will the visa validation to Sep 20,2020???
@robertp @aarit
for Reuse previous Medical >> visa validation is previous medical passed date as per CIC.

in short Medical passed date is your validity as what @aarit got.

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016
I need suggestions. My mother-in-law has visotor visa refusal in 2006 or 2007. I didn't declare this information in IMM 5669. Reason is I didn't read it when I was filling form. I am representing for her. She is done her medical, biometric, and pcc.
QUESTION: should I resubmit IMM 5669 or not?
Hi,

I made the same mistake in my Parents form.

Are you going to submit an explanation letter with this form IMM5669?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello,

I just received email from CPC-M that my in laws file is transferred to Naigara-fall office. Do i need to worry about file transfer. They received furtherance medical request before.
Before comment for transfer file to Niafara-fall office: like to know
furtherance medical request for what?
what was your Local VO assign as per SA letter?
Did you passed Medical?
what is your parents country of citizenship?
is your parents in Canada?

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
@robertp @bdidol
on MyCic account is says Apllication/profile update but no changes under any of the application steps.
They still say we are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Any suggetioons?
Is that what you call a ghost update?

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Before comment for transfer file to Niafara-fall office: like to know
furtherance medical request for what? what was your Local VO assign as per SA letter?
as per SA letter- Its was CPC-mississauga. They received medical in November and then in december They got letetr to redo medical for my father in law. test was kidney related.

Reactions: serious_cheese

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If this is indeed the case then the file should be rightfully rejected. There was another person who was trying to do something similar. He was boasting how his US income was easily over the threshold but he did not have the required income history within Canada but applied anyways and that he would use a lawyer to make his case. I don't know what came of it but he went silent after a few comments. My personal view is that by doing so we are taking away spots that rightfully belong to others and we are going against the values that Canada stands for. Many people wait for many years to be able to rightfully sponsor. This also creates unnecessary work on the immigration processing system since they have to invest time, resources and taxpayer money on processing unqualified applications. Not knowing or understanding the rules is not an excuse. This forum itself has enough information to support evaluation of requirements.
Unfortunately it seems like the person was warned of the rules but decided to try and apply anyways thinking they could justify that the brother is working therefore not financially dependent.

Reactions: dreamchaser

May1379

Jan 12, 2020
@robertp
Please update tracker
IMEI/PCC/additional documents requested Feb 6
Documents submitted Feb 19
medical passed Feb 22
Local visa office: Manila
How long is the PPR after medical passed? Please advise!
Thank you!

Reactions: serious_cheese

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
as per SA letter- Its was CPC-mississauga. They received medical in November and then in december They got letetr to redo medical for my father in law. test was kidney related.
May i know when did they contact you for further tests?? And when did you conduct medical exam?? And how did they contact you??
My mom did medical for supervisa and the doctor did not tell anything. She did 2 x-rays. I will wait till next week and phone them.