+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks Rob, but do you know the reason why they have transferred my file from CPC-M to NDVO?
in your case, CIC NOT transfer your PR file from CPC-M to NDVO. your Sponsorship Application @ CPC-M . But your Parents PR application assign NDVO.

in your case No transfer.

Note: Local VO mention on SA letter is first Local VO assign after Sponsorship approved.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Last edited:

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
I sent my parents' passports on Feb. 03, Processing from Feb. 04.

Still waiting.

Does anyone know how much times does it take to get the passport back from New Delhi Visa Office after Passport Stamping?

sent the passport on 12th feb and still show it is being processed.

anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: adhillon88

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi All,

I am June 14 applicant. My LVO is DELHI and my Sponsorship Application Status is DM but Permanent Residence Application Status is still Application Received . I am worried and this is taking very long for them to send medical request and PCC request. BIO is done already.

Is someone from Delhi Office are in the same situation like me?
Its very normal if compared with 2 yrs processing for PGP.
This means that an application that is received in Paris in July 2015 and transferred to New Delhi in March 2016 would enter the New Delhi queue as of July 2015.
IRCC is awesome that why my case get in-processed immediately not showing application received in Singapore.

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Congratulations. When was your file transferred from CPC-Mississauga to NDVO?
There is no transfer. Local VO is remain CPC-M. NDVO only complete final stage.

just before DM for PR user got new In process date from NDVO.
Feb. 12, 2020 >> new <<In process>> date from NDVO (PR application Ecas updated with new In process date)
Feb. 13, 2020 >> DM for PR
Feb. 25, 2020 >> PPR from NDVO

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
There is no transfer. Local VO is remain CPC-M. NDVO only complete final stage.

just before DM for PR user got new In process date from NDVO.
Feb. 12, 2020 >> new <<In process>> date from NDVO (PR application Ecas updated with new In process date)
Feb. 13, 2020 >> DM for PR
Feb. 25, 2020 >> PPR from NDVO
This is new to me. My friends parents as well as my in-laws recieved their PPRs from CPC-Mississauga while they are in India. NDVO came in picture only after they submitted PPs to VFS-Delhi.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
This is new to me. My friends parents as well as my in-laws recieved their PPRs from CPC-Mississauga while they are in India. NDVO came in picture only after they submitted PPs to VFS-Delhi.
many in tracker got new <<In process>> date in Ecas from local VO just before DM for PR.

Case 1: if NDVO finalize CPC-M application >> Ask your friend to check Ecas for PR application status. might S/he got new <<In process>> date Just before DM for PR.
Case 2: In case CPC-M update DM status and issue PPR you dont see new<<In process>> date.

Remember: Sponsorship Approval letter indicate your PR file first VO name. If different VO assign after that you will get letter for PR application Transfer with new VO name. (You can contact CIC to get your current Local VO name if you have doubt)

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They both know that. Being together like family already, they have no problem for this. so the best way for the parents sponsorship is to stay together till parents land. then they can decide whatever. right?

thanks for the input friends.
Technically if they have agreed to separate they no longer qualify to co-sponsor.

Red and Black

Mar 12, 2012
Hi members,

I received a request to submit my birth certificate. My birth certificate is both in my native language and in English - essentially whatever is in my native language, it is translated into English on the same page. Should I just submit that or should I get the native language portion of the birth certificate translated as well?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi members,

I received a request to submit my birth certificate. My birth certificate is both in my native language and in English - essentially whatever is in my native language, it is translated into English on the same page. Should I just submit that or should I get the native language portion of the birth certificate translated as well?
It is already translated on the page. You can include a note explaining this but they have likely seen a similar birth certificate.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
My parents completed Medical on 25-Feb.

Is there a way to see medical report online? They got information sheet with IME number. The doctor said the report can be viewed online but the sheet does not contain any web address.
Ones Clinic submit medical to CIC you within3-5 days can see Medical passed <<date>> under myCIC and PR Eacs will update with " Medical received" IF furtherance test not required. for furtherance test CIC will contact you.

what is your Local VO as per Sponsorship Approval letter?
SA letter date?
when medical requested?
PCC request date?