+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I have called call centre few times and every time they say file is complete and in normal processing time

Even the MP said the same thing .. file is complete and in normal processing time

They want us to wait 2 years before taking any futher action ... I kept explaining that all i want is to approve us a sponsor but they keep saying oh its ok its still within normal processing timeline
It makes me feel like they have the records how many times you phoned. First time I phoned she asked this is the first time I said yes. She answered and checked my file and told I am approved.

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing. I'm wondering how do we know when the BGC actually starts? For me, it started showing BGC since I first linked to MyCIC. Or does it start since IP2 for PA? Please advise. Thank you.

ps: In my PIL's case, IP2 started since Oct 23, 2019, and then no further updates yet. I received GCMS notes showing security screening for my FIL. But I don't know when did it start and how long can it be done.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Thanks for sharing. I'm wondering how do we know when the BGC actually starts? For me, it started showing BGC since I first linked to MyCIC. Or does it start since IP2 for PA? Please advise. Thank you.

ps: In my PIL's case, IP2 started since Oct 23, 2019, and then no further updates yet. I received GCMS notes showing sercurity screening for my FIL. But I don't know when did it start and how long can it be done.
After IME Passed

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
It makes me feel like they have the records how many times you phoned. First time I phoned she asked this is the first time I said yes. She answered and checked my file and told I am approved.
Yes, they have a complete record how many times you phoned. I came to know that when I ordered for GCMS notes. It gives you detailed and step by step information about your application.
I got 87 pages with all the information regarding my application including how many times I called the call centre, time, duration and the query as well.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Yes, they have a complete record how many times you phoned. I came to know that when I ordered for GCMS notes. It gives you detailed and step by step information about your application.
I got 87 pages with all the information regarding my application including how many times I called the call centre, time, duration and the query as well.
As long as you asked many times for same questions. Answers will be more general