• IME Passed date: ?
  • PCC request: ?
  • Additional document / travel history request date : none
  • Comment / additional information : none

Reactions: serious_cheese

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hello, I'm June 18th applicant. I haven't received any AOR yet. Anyone has any idea how long it will take to receive an AOR? They just asked additional form on Oct 11th. Nothing after that. I see in tracker they aren't sending any AORs after Dec 21st. Anyone has any idea what's going on here?

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! I have a question (I am on the tracker)... I received a request for biometrics collection for my parents. Is it normal that I receive this request even before getting Sponsor's Approval? I am a Quebec applicant and haven't been able to request the CSQ for my parents without the sponsor's approval. Any help from other QC applicants? Thanks!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello! I have a question (I am on the tracker)... I received a request for biometrics collection for my parents. Is it normal that I receive this request even before getting Sponsor's Approval? I am a Quebec applicant and haven't been able to request the CSQ for my parents without the sponsor's approval. Any help from other QC applicants? Thanks!
yes, day after bio request your Ecas will update to Decision made. Please provide your In process date? Bio request date?
you will get Sponsorship approval letter within 3-5. days after Decision made. you need to attached that letter with your CSQ application.

for Quebec: https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/csq-for-quebec

Last edited:

canvan14

May 8, 2014
My parents are in India, and I quite dint understand your comment. Could you please elaborate on it - Do you mean if they send their passports to CPC-Mississauga, then that visa office just asks for photocopies and not passport ?
I think s/he meant CPC-Mississauga is one of a few LVO who asks for a bunch of extra documents, including photocopies of passport at the start of processing applications (i.e. way before them actually work on the application). Passport request (PPR) is the end of the process where they require physical passport to be sent for visa stamping.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019
I just called IRCC, they said my file is still in Mississauga.....
Well, at least good to know that they are progressing.
Exact the same with us. Added line in ECAS, then called CIC and said that file is still in Mississauga. We were told that our background check was still in progress, so maybe they're just waiting on that.

garry_

Sep 17, 2017
Hello, I'm June 18th applicant. I haven't received any AOR yet. Anyone has any idea how long it will take to receive an AOR? They just asked additional form on Oct 11th. Nothing after that. I see in tracker they aren't sending any AORs after Dec 21st. Anyone has any idea what's going on here?
Same here i just got temporary file number which starts with xf. Is it same with you?

g_gurna

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Yeah, They don't tell anything, no info when we are getting any file number. God knows what is going on with them. Like everyone is getting medicals request. We didn't even get file number yet and they say they work on application whatever in the queue is. Seems like they don't work with any system.

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Yeah, They don't tell anything, no info when we are getting any file number. God knows what is going on with them. Like everyone is getting medicals request. We didn't even get file number yet and they say they work on application whatever in the queue is. Seems like they don't work with any system.
Possible our applications will be on the last place.

ASP ASP

Feb 4, 2019
Hi, I got sponsor approval email on Dec 03, 2019 and file was transferred to NDVO, but after that no update. How much time NDVO take to send BioMetric, PCC, or IME?
Thanks,

Reactions: serious_cheese

garry_

Sep 17, 2017
I was missing document just like you and submitted on oct 13 but no update after that. They said we got your documents but your file is still temporary