• Sponsorship In process Date: -
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: -
  • Local Visa Office : CPC-M
  • Biometric request : -
  • MyCIC update: -
  • IME request : -
  • PCC request: -
  • Additional document / travel history request date : -
  • Comment / additional information : Applicant (Mom) is in Canada on super visa

Reactions: robertp

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Yeah that's what it seems like but this is so unfair. They don't seems like following their own rules n regulation. Even if you question them they say processing times are 20-24 months like come on we know that already
I took a look at the tracker spreadsheet. Looks like the processing times are much shorter for PGP 2019. Less than 12 months in many cases

Does it mean the backlog has been cleared?

Be hopeful. I think it is more like 10 to 16 months at most.

Good luck!

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
@robertp @bdidol

Hi, just a quick question. We are not in the LVO application status spreadsheet, is there a reason for this or have we just been left off, we are at the same stage as bdidol and they are on there. We are Swain, June 4th received and are just waiting for DM for PA

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Hi friends,
So if it shows decision made in Ecas then PPR is the last process? so if the application is applied from canada,my mother in law went to India till march.
So if we get PPR then how do we send the passport and where

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp @bdidol

Hi, just a quick question. We are not in the LVO application status spreadsheet, is there a reason for this or have we just been left off, we are at the same stage as bdidol and they are on there. We are Swain, June 4th received and are just waiting for DM for PA
You are there, in the last page...not sure how the pdf data pulled out from the tracker.

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi, we are in process for principal application. We have done medicals, pcc and biometrics. Waiting since Jan 03,2020. At the same time my mom is in implied status since we requested an extension to her visa close to the date she was supposed to leave Canada. My question is: should I say something to her LVO about this? I would like to have the passport request as soon as possible but worry that they don’t even know about the other application to extend her visa

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi all,

I was asked to send PCC and some other documents on "IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" email. I sent a few emails today but didn't get any confirmation. Does anyone know if we should be getting any confirmation email or any other indication? How many days usually does it take to update the profile?

Thanks.
No confirmation and in most cases no updates in the mycic.

You can send webform request 1-2 wks later to confirm about cic receiving them.

Reactions: raj_g

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Yeah, They don't tell anything, no info when we are getting any file number. God knows what is going on with them. Like everyone is getting medicals request. We didn't even get file number yet and they say they work on application whatever in the queue is. Seems like they don't work with any system.
I pray for you and hope your app is completed. If not your app likely be returned and the spot will be removed. It happens to someone here a few pages before.