+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
My parents gave the medical today but there was no receipt provided other than the payment receipt. When asked, the medical center said they will submit the results online themselves and at max you can get a summary of results after 10 days or so.

My case officer had asked for:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination x2. Instructions will follow. This must be received at this office by: 2020/XX/XX

Can I submit the payment receipt or should I only submit the summary?

Thanks
No need to send anything

yuz

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
We got this second lined added in the PA side of ECAS: we started processing XXX's application on Feb 11. Bio, medicial, PCC done one month ago.

Does it mean CPC-M started processing our application or it is transferred to the local office?
How could I find out where the local office is?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
We got this second lined added in the PA side of ECAS: we started processing XXX's application on Feb 11. Bio, medicial, PCC done one month ago.

Does it mean CPC-M started processing our application or it is transferred to the local office?
Did you got a SA letter?

robertp

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

Transfer to Local VO and they started In process from Feb 11 2020 .
Call CIC to get your Local VO name for PR file. sometime CIC send email for Local VO transfer. I think you will soon get DM status for PR.