dannymp

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Forum:
I have received SA letter for my in-laws. CIC has requested fingerprints and has provided 30 days deadline from the date of the letter.
For some reason, my in-laws won't be able to provide fingerprints before deadline. Does anyone has experience of requesting extension for biometrics? or Any idea on how do I request an extenision?

Any help regarding the same is much appreciated.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Yeah, They don't tell anything, no info when we are getting any file number. God knows what is going on with them. Like everyone is getting medicals request. We didn't even get file number yet and they say they work on application whatever in the queue is. Seems like they don't work with any system.
Please provide your info for the tracker.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I pray for you and hope your app is completed. If not your app likely be returned and the spot will be removed. It happens to someone here a few pages before.
The application was returned because of the missing doc. They asked them to send it and the applicant didn't comply within 30 days.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Forum:
I have received SA letter for my in-laws. CIC has requested fingerprints and has provided 30 days deadline from the date of the letter.
For some reason, my in-laws won't be able to provide fingerprints before deadline. Does anyone has experience of requesting extension for biometrics? or Any idea on how do I request an extenision?

Any help regarding the same is much appreciated.
Send a webform request for an extension of 30 days. Mention approximately when you can do it.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello @robertp Can I please be added on the tracker. Here are the details:

• Line # in tracker: if applicable. -
  • Sponsored People: Mom
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 12, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): Oct 11, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Jan 29, 2020
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. -
  • Sponsorship In process Date: -
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: -
  • Local Visa Office : CPC-M
  • Biometric request : -
  • MyCIC update: -
  • IME request : -
  • PCC request: -
  • Additional document / travel history request date : -
  • Comment / additional information : Applicant (Mom) is in Canada on super visa
is your Ecas status is "In Process" since Jan. 29, 2020 ?

galaxyman

Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,

I was asked to send PCC and some other documents on "IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" email. I sent a few emails today but didn't get any confirmation. Does anyone know if we should be getting any confirmation email or any other indication? How many days usually does it take to update the profile?

Thanks.
I have a related question. My sponsor in Canada (daughter) was asked to send our PCCs, CVs, and Travel form through the same email address. I wonder if I can do this myself (as the PA) through my own MyCIC account, where there is a place to upload documents?
(However, on MyCIC it says no additional docs are required. )

The question is, should the sponsor do it by email, the PA do it on MyCIC, or both do it?
It seems to me that they must get overwhelmed with tons of documents sent to that one email address!

Also, should we put file numbers or UCI on these documents they have asked for?

Thanks!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I have a related question. My sponsor in Canada (daughter) was asked to send our PCCs, CVs, and Travel form through the same email address. I wonder if I can do this myself (as the PA) through my own MyCIC account, where there is a place to upload documents?
(However, on MyCIC it says no additional docs are required. )

The question is, should the sponsor do it by email, the PA do it on MyCIC, or both do it?
It seems to me that they must get overwhelmed with tons of documents sent to that one email address!

Also, should we put file numbers or UCI on these documents they have asked for?

Thanks!
Please submit PCC, CV , travel history via Email as per request. Enter Subject name as what mention on request and add your PA and Spouse Name, file #, PA UCI / Passport # and Date or birth in Email body.

Reactions: calgary17

richjo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Flag poled at Coutts border crossing yesterday. Almost all done now Dad going to get SIN apply & for health card etc today.
Most likely will not be on here too much more. Thanks & good luck to everyone on this forum.
If anyone is planning to flag pole at Coutts especially @robreeves @fjle here is an excellent guide to the very simple process, which i highly recommend no need for any finger printing or form filling US side, for our parents or grandparents.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/flagpoling-on-foot-in-coutts.616419/

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi, my parent did biometric from Canada about 3 weeks now. In CIC website, it was written earlier that they need biometric to process this application. Now it is showing we have not received biometric from you. I added the biometric information through webform now. Anyone there who did not see update for biometric, what is the status now?
what is your Bio and Medical request date?