Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
@Robert.Wilton

Can you be more specific? Sorry...
Really don't have idea...
Is this where I should go?
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

It's asking for Identification Type and Identification Number...
I tried using my receipt number IMM 5401, typed in the receipt number, entered my Name, birthdate and birthplace, hit continue and it says "no record found". What does that mean? They haven't open the file? But it reached their office June 25 according to UPS. I've been waiting for almost 7 months now, not even AoR letter I receive.
You can send a webform inquiry, they will answer in a 7 business day's. My application was received June 23, and still no AOR, just requested additional documents.

gigab

Jan 20, 2009
Calgary
Visa Office......
Guatemala
App. Filed.......
6/July/2009
Doc's Request.
2/Sept./2009
AOR Received.
11/January/2010
File Transfer...
Documents arrived: 17/Dec./2009
Med's Request
1/March/2010 received 26/March/2010
Med's Done....
17April/2010. Additional documents sent 28/April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5/May/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 10, 2010. Received January 11, 2011.
LANDED..........
March 10, 2011

S_Thind

Apr 24, 2019
Hello All,

Is there any way to Contact London Office via Phone? I have emailed them but haven't heard back.

Permanent Residence File was Application Received from Oct 2019 and "In Process" since Jan 2020 and no update so far.

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
All of you who have the Mississauga VO are so lucky. Mexico is just sleeping. This process is so weird...some people getting PPR while others with same timeline do not even have IME. :(

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Same is situation with NDVO , running slow. Can any one please post all status like IME , IP, PPR to let all members know.

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Same is situation with NDVO , running slow. Can any one please post all status like IME , IP, PPR to let all members know.
At least there is some movement there, albeit slow. I see posts from other people being processed there and basically it is like stuck. This is so unfair!

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi,
I came across the same issue. What is the title you put for letter of explanation?
I didn't put any title just submitted by web form and attached the repeat bio request letter.

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
At least there is some movement there, albeit slow. I see posts from other people being processed there and basically it is like stuck. This is so unfair!
It’s crazy how slow Mexico is! I think I I’ve been one of the “lucky” ones to get the medical/pcc request. I’m waiting for DM on permanent residency application

Reactions: shellyp

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Does anyone have PR visa?? Can u check the validation is the date from the LAST medical assessment or from the date you took the medical exam or from the date physician submitted file?? Some cases have TB test takes almost 3 months. Based on the website says from the LAST medical assessment this means to me from the date you got negative for TB test not from the date you took the medical exam. Thanks

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Hi everyone. Is there anyone here who did their medical in the Philippines specifically at St. Lukes Medical clinic in Manila? My dad did a medical test on Jan 6th. Then, they also requested my father to go for another 3 consecutive days (Jan 14-16) for a sputum test then will go back again on another day (Jan 17th) for pulmonary test. Is this really the procedure? Why can't they do this on one day coz it's a hassle?

What clinic did their medical?

arpit0718

Jan 10, 2015
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun @jayeshaminnew :
Hello Everyone,

I got additional document request for my parents PGP application today -:

IMM 5406 (for Dependant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) is missing or incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand. Sections A, B and C must be fully completed for this form to be considered complete (Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address). The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City, Province/State/Parish and Country. If you are unable to provide any of the information listed above for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you must provide an explanation.

My query - 1) This form I need to submit for my mother who i have shown as dependent or for both my mother and my father(primary applicant) as it says they need for Dependent and than in the body mentions primary applicant as well.

2) My problem is my mother has six siblings and we dont have there date of births,email ids .what to do?I had submitted this form without there info as in the past i had applied for her visit visa without mentioning there info and had got it.But before that, first time they had applied a visitor visa through and agent long back and they are not sure whether he mentioned her siblings name or not.I am assuming he did thats why cic is asking me to send again with complete info.even if he did i dont know what details he mentioned like there email ,DOB etc?If he mentioned all 6 ,3 of them of just 1 of them?

What do I do in this situation .No ECAS no AOR tlll now.my documents were received on 29th June.

Please please help