+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Tpunj

Sep 6, 2019
Line 527 (tpunj).
This week I received AOR, mentioning that file is received at Family Reunification Unit at the IRCC Office in London, UK.
Regarding Bio-metrics, it was done in Dec 20 but CIC website still saying waiting for Biometric, any idea?

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Line 527 (tpunj).
This week I received AOR, mentioning that file is received at Family Reunification Unit at the IRCC Office in London, UK.
Regarding Bio-metrics, it was done in Dec 20 but CIC website still saying waiting for Biometric, any idea?
Can you share AOR screenshot with us, please?

amusingfirefly

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2016
LANDED..........
24-11-2016
It will not be a problem if it is more than 30 days. We just got passport request on jan 21st. We submitted everything mid sep, nov 25th they requested a new biometric saying the quality of the first one was not good. I sent a web form to negotiate not repeating the bio on jan 3rd and ecas showed decision made on jan 17 (so the negotiation worked)

Just wait at least for a month now that you submitted everything. Make sure you check mycic at least once a week. The repeat bio request was only sent to mycic and was not emailed at all.
Thank you so much for this information and advice :) Congratualtions on the PPR.

Reactions: strength2

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Also waiting to hear from NDVO. File moved to Delhi in December. Didn’t hear anything from them yet . No medical or biometrics request !
Same situation here. File transferred on 29 Nov. No word/movement thereafter.

sekhar_bs

Jan 10, 2016
is your Ecas updated to Decision made today? yes you can submit proactively through webform.
Hi All,

I am applying PCC for my parents at BLS India, Toronto. They in Canada on Visitor Visa. I checked on BLS site for required documents. Rest all are ok but, one of the document is landing record. When my parents came to Canada 3 months back, nothing was stamped on their passport nor we received any document on mail. Please let me know if anyone was in similar situation I past and how did you guys go about it. Thanks

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi All,

I am applying PCC for my parents at BLS India, Toronto. They in Canada on Visitor Visa. I checked on BLS site for required documents. Rest all are ok but, one of the document is landing record. When my parents came to Canada 3 months back, nothing was stamped on their passport nor we received any document on mail. Please let me know if anyone was in similar situation I past and how did you guys go about it. Thanks
Submit the sponsor’s landing record, PR card/ canadian passport copies and visitor visa copy of applicant

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Also waiting to hear from NDVO. File moved to Delhi in December. Didn’t hear anything from them yet . No medical or biometrics request !
How do you know file being transferred in December to NDVO ?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
@laxsun @robertp
Please update line 200: Biometrics Instructions received today (Sunday 14:00 EST)

After almost 6 months of in process.
Had to go through my MLA’s office to ask social assistance Alberta to send the response to IRCC. It was sent on tuesday and today I got to BIL.
Why was you required to go through Social Assistance ?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Experts please advise on PCC’s validity:

My parents are residents of Spain. They got a pcc in October before coming to Canada. As most of us know PCCs are valid for 6 months (in most cases).
There is no expiry date mentioned on the certificate but if I google about Spain’s pcc, in wikipedia it says its good for 3 months.
Should I submit the certificate from October or get a new one?

Nick_pgp2019

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,
My parents have received a request to complete the PCC , IME, and the Travel record form. In the email it said: "Please gather all requirements and submit all requested documents at the same time in a single package. Only send original documents when requested." Do they need to send the physical papers, or just scan the original and email them, or send it through MyCIC account (in this case, how)?
Thanks,
Nick