@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Few updates
  • Line # in tracker: sekhar_bs (581)
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: DM
  • Sponsorship In process Date: 20 OCT 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: 24 JAN 2020

Mayrose1761

May 23, 2019
Why they need further tests? Where did their medical?
Hi. Took the med test at IOM Manila health center in Makati. We already expect the further tests bcoz one had TB history. So they requested for sputum tests scheduled on Monday, for both to be sure he's already healed and the other was not infected. According to the doctor this process will take about 9 weeks for the result. Though sad, there's nothing we can do but to comply, wait until that everything will be alright.

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
All of you who have the Mississauga VO are so lucky. Mexico is just sleeping. This process is so weird...some people getting PPR while others with same timeline do not even have IME. :(

Not heard anything from Mississauga either for months, fingers crossed they will start sending out batches of DM soon

Chikki24

Aug 11, 2018
Hi. Took the med test at IOM Manila health center in Makati. We already expect the further tests bcoz one had TB history. So they requested for sputum tests scheduled on Monday, for both to be sure he's already healed and the other was not infected. According to the doctor this process will take about 9 weeks for the result. Though sad, there's nothing we can do but to comply, wait until that everything will be alright.

My parents do their medical test on Monday too,so hopefully everything will be fine

Reactions: Mayrose1761

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents came on Visitor visas in Aug and brought their Travel Insurance with them. We have already applied for visitor records to extend their stay here by 3 months.
Now, we also need to either extend their stay with the same Indian insurance company or buy it from a Canadian Insurance co.
Seeking suggestions / recommendations .

mary168

Jan 25, 2020
Need help ASAP ! My whole application was sent back to me because I missed one page of the IMM 1344 . My question is when I attach the missing page and send it along with the whole package , do I need to sign the area that required signatures and redate the application ? My spouse lives outside of Canada . Thanks in advance .

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun @jayeshaminnew :
Hello Everyone,

I got additional document request for my parents PGP application today -:

IMM 5406 (for Dependant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) is missing or incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand. Sections A, B and C must be fully completed for this form to be considered complete (Name, Marital Status, Relationship to applicant, Date of birth, Country of birth, and Address). The street number, street name, city, postal/zip code and country are mandatory for Canada and USA addresses. All other countries must provide the City, Province/State/Parish and Country. If you are unable to provide any of the information listed above for any individual listed in section A, B and C, you must provide an explanation.

My query - 1) This form I need to submit for my mother who i have shown as dependent or for both my mother and my father(primary applicant) as it says they need for Dependent and than in the body mentions primary applicant as well.

2) My problem is my mother has six siblings and we dont have there date of births,email ids .what to do?I had submitted this form without there info as in the past i had applied for her visit visa without mentioning there info and had got it.But before that, first time they had applied a visitor visa through and agent long back and they are not sure whether he mentioned her siblings name or not.I am assuming he did thats why cic is asking me to send again with complete info.even if he did i dont know what details he mentioned like there email ,DOB etc?If he mentioned all 6 ,3 of them of just 1 of them?

What do I do in this situation .No ECAS no AOR tlll now.my documents were received on 29th June.

Please please help
Point 1 ) IMM5406 for each person ( mom and dad)
Point 2) submit letter of explanation with form.

Reactions: arpit0718

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Need help ASAP ! My whole application was sent back to me because I missed one page of the IMM 1344 . My question is when I attach the missing page and send it along with the whole package , do I need to sign the area that required signatures and redate the application ? My spouse lives outside of Canada . Thanks in advance .
Hi,

Did you miss the signature page or any other page of this form??

Also, If they ask you to submit this form, you need signatures of both of you ( yourself and spouse, If she is a co-signer).

Chintspatel

Apr 4, 2018
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @laxsun

Can you please update (June 5 applicant) the tracker for me:

Biometrics request: 20 Jan 2020
Medical request: 23 Jan 2020
Sponsorship approval letter and PCC: 23 Jan 2020 (LVO - CPC-M)

Biometrics and Medicals completed: 24 Jan 2020. Biometrics status updated in CIC account on the same day.

Now waiting for PCC, to send it along with other requested docs (CV, Birth cert, Travel history, Passport pages etc)

Thanks!