+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

farshid55

Jul 4, 2019
In some case. ecas is not available till AOR sent. Dont be worries if you could not check ecas. My sister application was an example. Got activated after AOR even I checked it a day before
I will wait and see. However, they told me you will receive the AOR soon.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
In some case. ecas is not available till AOR sent. Dont be worries if you could not check ecas. My sister application was an example. Got activated after AOR even I checked it a day before
Please add your sister or your Application details in tracker . we dont have any case like your sister in tracker. you should add information in tracker.

few case Applicant never got AoR. / few case Applicant got AoR via mail.
BUT majority case AoR received via Email after Ecas available. each case is different.

for @farshid55 case
Applicant have Temp File # start with XF ( A missing document request will be sent at this stage / Oct. 25, 2019 IMM5406)
please read this: "Prospect File" Stage. step 7

Last edited:

farshid55

Jul 4, 2019
few case Applicant never got AoR. / few case Applicant got AoR via mail. majority case AoR received via Email after Ecas available. each case is different.

for @farshid55 case
Applicant have Temp File # start with XF ( A missing document request will be sent at this stage / Oct. 25, 2019 IMM5406)
thanks for the help. I can only wait and see.
I was looking to the tracker and I saw there is no update in AOR's since December and that made me a little worry.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
check daily after 8:00 AM EST, enter your information , if you see Ecas status "Appl received" only after that you will get AoR.
Link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Ones your Ecas available you can link PR application to myCIC
@Robert.Wilton @farshid55

What Identification Number to use? I don't have UCI, no Application #/ Case #. I tried the receipt # IMM 5401 didn't work. I tried the barcode from the letter of advise that I was accepted F2196F5-19 but that doesn't help either. Can I call IRCC to follow-up? What's the number to call? Thank you!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@Robert.Wilton @farshid55

What Identification Number to use? I don't have UCI, no Application #/ Case #. I tried the receipt # IMM 5401 didn't work. I tried the barcode from the letter of advise that I was accepted F2196F5-19 but that doesn't help either. Can I call IRCC to follow-up? What's the number to call? Thank you!
please tag correct user name is @robertp
use fee receipt # to see Ecas.
if it is not available wait.
remember Ecas update ones a day 8:00 AM EST

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Please add your sister or your Application details in tracker . we dont have any case like your sister in tracker. you should add information in tracker.

few case Applicant never got AoR. / few case Applicant got AoR via mail.
BUT majority case AoR received via Email after Ecas available. each case is different.

for @farshid55 case
Sr my sister applied for PNP not pgp. Sr if this makes differences

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew

Please update
Line 516
Ecas PA status changed from in process to application received Jan 16th 2020

SA letter via email Jan 23rd 2020

still not able to link

Thanks
How to Link:
  1. Make sure your Ecas Status is available before linking to myCIC. ( you cannot link to myCIC if Ecas not available).
  2. After you login to MyCIC, you click on Link App to this Account button.
    • Choose Permanent Residence in category &
    • Family Class (Parents & Grandparents) in sub-category. This will open all the required fields you will need to fill up.
  3. Application Details: use suitable option . if you don't have File# use UCI # and Family name of Principal Applicant OR family name , Given name and DOB option and enter Principal Applicant details.
  4. Application Personal Information: Passport or Place of birth . In the passport section, enter the info as seen in the originally sent passport of PA. you can use passport # and date or place.
  5. Other Application Information: Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada? Match the city and province name you entered in the original application. and PA maritial status.
  6. count # of Family member = [ Sponsor + if Cosigner ] do not count kids + [PA + if Dep]
  7. open Link to see more details.
Question : When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?

Reactions: vic20

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Sr my sister applied for PNP not pgp. Sr if this makes differences
when you give your Sister Example to PGP-2019 Applicant ( @farshid55 ) I though your sister also have PGP-2019 file . you did not mention that she is PNP applicant.

we can not compare 2 different category here. PGP-2018 and PGP-2019 also not same and we can see big different in timeline and processing.

this forums ONLY for PGP-2019, you can add your file details in tracker if you have PGP2019.

Last edited: