+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

anonymous7

May 9, 2019
Hello Everyone, It's urgent, please help
I've received an email from NDVO requesting for Travel history, medical & PCC. My question is which travel form to fill out or do I just create my own in Word document.
My next question is do I send the PCC via mail or email. The letter states provide an original clearance certificate.
Thank you

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hi @caninfoseeker
just curious if the medical show up as completed on your myCIC?. did this notation warranted more test or something. Kindly share you experience. Greatly appreciate it. Thanks
They will spell it out like "You passed the medical on DD-MM-YYY". So, there's no imbiguity on whether you need additional medical exam. Your panel physician will advise you if you require additional medical exam. You will see "Your action is required" on MyCIC until those additional medical exams are done and reviwed by regional medical office.

Once that is done, you will see the status updated on MyCiC under "Review of medical results".

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've received an email from NDVO requesting for Travel history, medical & PCC. My question is which travel form to fill out or do I just create my own in Word document.
My next question is do I send the PCC via mail or email. The letter states provide an original clearance certificate.
Thank you
The request letter itself mentions which travel form you have to submit. Please read the letter again. The letter also contains a link to the form.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
So no AOR after that and just straight to passport request ?
It depends. If your parents have passed IME and background check, then it is reasonable to assume that the next step is PPR. But, the additional document request is to establish relationship or to start processing PA, then you will get medical, PCC etc requests.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Does it mean additional tests required?
Did they send forms or just message in the myCIC.
Yes, that's additional medical exam. MyCiC will show instruction letter - not form - to do those tests. Your panel physician has the required forms. But, if there's a form to be filled out, they will send it via MyCiC - at least that's what they did for my PGP application.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you
NDVO has their own format of Travel History in word file.
Most of us filled up generic travel history form IMM5562e that can be downloaded as fillable pdf.
Again most of us have sent scan copy of PCC but if they have asked originals in the instructions,
you have to send through post or courier.

Can you please tell us when did NDVO ask you additional documents to update your info in the tracker.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Before panicking or being concerned about your applications, please check in the tracker, what is happening to applications sent in the similar date.
Please share your timeline for the tracker so that many of experienced members can suggest in a better way. Without information, it is very difficult to respond on your queries.

jas89

May 1, 2019
I have question, if person`s sponsorship has been approved and parents application is in-process, can sponsor go on EI, does it affects the file?