+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

neha17

May 14, 2019
Hey guys, I am freaking out a little bit. I sent all the additional docs to them. I removed two items so that it could total less than 5 mb. However, after checking sent items, it looks like the files attached were 6 MB. So I sent another email adding the remaining files. In their letter they had written that they will accept only files less than 5 mb. Any suggestions of what I should do or let it be since I sent out the second email?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
I’m not Brazilian, but LVO is Mexico. I got Friday an email saying my docs where received(PCC and translations) and biometrics request. Biometrics were already done and I’m waiting for decision made on application
I'm on DM and mom on App received since September... and nothing else *roll eyes*

Last edited:

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys, I am freaking out a little bit. I sent all the additional docs to them. I removed two items so that it could total less than 5 mb. However, after checking sent items, it looks like the files attached were 6 MB. So I sent another email adding the remaining files. In their letter they had written that they will accept only files less than 5 mb. Any suggestions of what I should do or let it be since I sent out the second email?
you can send multiple emails with 1 or 2 files attached. You can use the webform to submit the document as that will give an instant confirmation email that your files are in the process

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
5mb is not a hard limit...some people sent over the size limit of 5 and none of them bounced back.

Tgill

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
12-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
got IN PROCESS -7 NOV and DM -29 nov
LANDED..........
soon
@YULIA-2016
hello
Please update medical passed jan 06,2020

thanks

Reactions: laxsun

bamboo3210

Oct 31, 2019
Hi,
I have received request for police records and additional documents. The letter said I can upload these documents to MyCIC account but I can't find anywhere to upload the documents there. Can I anyone please help me? Thanks.

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hi,

so i am preparing docs to send to the visa office, one of the documentation is :
Country specific requirements: it says please refer to requirement listed for spouse and is applicable to parents and GParents. my question is what is that for?

raihiker

Jul 10, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Hello Guys,

Anybody have any idea how long is it taking to get the Acknowledgement of Receipt letter email after you have submitted the additional document request via email ? Like my document request date was Nov 5th and I sent them on Nov 7th

Thanks

SIMHAR

Apr 12, 2016
Hi,
I am bit concerned as my SA status is still in-process for a while now. Everyone on this forum under my timeline as pass medical process step. Seniors pleas advice what to do in this situation. Who to contact for follow-up? Call center people gives generic answer to wait.

Application Rcvd - 7May
AOR Email Rcvd - 19 July
SA application start date (In-process) - 29 July
SA & PR Status- In-Process

No update since.