+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
This evening we received the passports. In total, it took us three weeks from the point CPC-O received the package.
Folks, I know I asked this before, but here's an extension to what I previously asked. I intend to accompany my parents (drive down to Peace Arch) for the flag-pole. I have am a citizen with nexus, they have no US visa. We will obviously be administratively refused entry into the US. Are you aware of any impacts this refusal may have, say, on their future trips to the US and my nexus renewal?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Folks, I know I asked this before, but here's an extension to what I previously asked. I intend to accompany my parents (drive down to Peace Arch) for the flag-pole. I have am a citizen with nexus, they have no US visa. We will obviously be administratively refused entry into the US. Are you aware of any impacts this refusal may have, say, on their future trips to the US and my nexus renewal?
There is no future impact of flag polling

Reactions: Empirical-Scientist

vivek_vig

Star Member
May 27, 2013
I heard CBSA does not process PR on certain days at us / Canada bridges specially on weekends. So if you are planning to flagpole check with CBSA.

kuljit

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello everyone.

on my cic account when we open an account on current status it says YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED and but when i click on check full application status,doesnt say anything.

do anyone know about it?

my freinds account status says SUBMITTED.

July 29, 2019 Your action is required Read

thank you

kuljit

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Good morning all, I have seen my Current status has been changed from Your action required to Application/Profile updated twice in last 3 weeks and went back to Your Action required. I was suppose to submit some additional documents within 15 days which I did and since then never heard anything. I saw the Application/Profile updated on Thursday night in My CIC, Friday morning first thing I was hoping Decision made but it was still In process. Today morning finally I checked PA has changed from in Process to Decision Made. MY CIC still says your Action Required is it something to worry still or is it a good sign?

If anyone else has experienced this please share .

Thank you
hello
thats the same thing in my status.
when did you medical pass?

canvan14

May 8, 2014
hello everyone.

on my cic account when we open an account on current status it says YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED and but when i click on check full application status,doesnt say anything.

do anyone know about it?

my freinds account status says SUBMITTED.

July 29, 2019 Your action is required Read

thank you
A lot of people got confused with the status on myGC account (myself included).
If you included your email in the application, a notification will be sent to your mailbox whenever there are any new messages/communication in your account.
Whenever I check the account, I just ignored the status and went straight to check all the messages to see if there is anything new. But in general, I always receive email notification if there is any pending messages in the system. I wouldn't stress too much about it.

soho1165

Apr 30, 2019
in my pgp application, biometrics are requested. My sponsor just had twins so her family size changed from 2 to 4 and is now on Maternity leave. Also, co-sponsor changed his employer.

do I have to inform CIC about these changes? If yes, How? or do they just know when they check with CRA?

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
in my pgp application, biometrics are requested. My sponsor just had twins so her family size changed from 2 to 4 and is now on Maternity leave. Also, co-sponsor changed his employer.

do I have to inform CIC about these changes? If yes, How? or do they just know when they check with CRA?
Yes, u inform about family size changes for example birth of child. And u can inform via webform by including birth certificates of the kids.
We don't need to inform CIC about employment changes.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
A lot of people got confused with the status on myGC account (myself included).
If you included your email in the application, a notification will be sent to your mailbox whenever there are any new messages/communication in your account.
Whenever I check the account, I just ignored the status and went straight to check all the messages to see if there is anything new. But in general, I always receive email notification if there is any pending messages in the system. I wouldn't stress too much about it.
In my case it showed Your Action Is Required and was ignoring it thinking will receive notification if any update in my account but later found CIC missed to upload request letter and now I am here waiting for medical request for last 4 months when lot of applicants are receiving PPR !!! Learned my lesson and should not ignore if anything doesn’t look right

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
In my case it showed Your Action Is Required and was ignoring it thinking will receive notification if any update in my account but later found CIC missed to upload request letter and now I am here waiting for medical request for last 4 months when lot of applicants are receiving PPR !!! Learned my lesson and should not ignore if anything doesn’t look right
Sorry to hear that, What is your PA status in Ecas? Hopefully you receive the Medical and PPR pretty soon.

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
Please update @YULIA-2016 and @robertp

Line 499 VTG1 Ecas shows decision made as of Jan 4 and I can see a letter has been sent via to the person being sponsored not sure what that is.

Line 502 VTG2 Biometrics requested Jan 5, Ecas in process. Biometrics booked for Jan 10 in Canada.

Question if anyone knows which page it was shared what the next steps are I remember reading but now I cannot locate that place to save my life. I was sure someone had shared what happens next in a little more detail.

Reactions: laxsun