+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canvan14

May 8, 2014
In my case it showed Your Action Is Required and was ignoring it thinking will receive notification if any update in my account but later found CIC missed to upload request letter and now I am here waiting for medical request for last 4 months when lot of applicants are receiving PPR !!! Learned my lesson and should not ignore if anything doesn’t look right
How did you find out that they missed sending the document?
Each case is different. There are a lot of applicants still in the sponsor approval process. The pool for this forum is not even 1000 out of 27000.

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi, I can’t find any thread about my query so I was hoping this thread will help me. I just migrated in canada 4 months ago. Now I am planning to sponsor my father with my sister as his dependent. I read in the income requirement that I need 3 years taxation assessment, i don’t know if I have understood it correctly. So my question is, can I sponsor them if I was only here in canada for 4 months and may income records show only for that duration. Or I can just have my husband as a co-signer to compensate the years requirement in the required income documentations? Thank you for your response.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hi, I can’t find any thread about my query so I was hoping this thread will help me. I just migrated in canada 4 months ago. Now I am planning to sponsor my father with my sister as his dependent. I read in the income requirement that I need 3 years taxation assessment, i don’t know if I have understood it correctly. So my question is, can I sponsor them if I was only here in canada for 4 months and may income records show only for that duration. Or I can just have my husband as a co-signer to compensate the years requirement in the required income documentations? Thank you for your response.
Do note that the program will change for 2020 and we won't know the extent of the changes until at least April.

That being said, under last year's requirements, u have to have had filed taxes for the past 3 years. if u have only lived here for the past 4 months, u are not eligible to apply. if your partner has lived here for the past 3 years, filed taxes, is willing to co-sign and meets income requirements for your family size, then you could apply with him/her as a co-signer.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hey y'all - Happy 2020!

Brazilians/ppl with files at CPC Mexico: anybody heard anything? im on my phone and cant open the tracker.. sorry for being lazy :p

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hey y'all - Happy 2020!

Brazilians/ppl with files at CPC Mexico: anybody heard anything? im on my phone and cant open the tracker.. sorry for being lazy :p
I’m not Brazilian, but LVO is Mexico. I got Friday an email saying my docs where received(PCC and translations) and biometrics request. Biometrics were already done and I’m waiting for decision made on application

Reactions: danny_scars

Manuel786

Nov 30, 2018
I’m not Brazilian, but LVO is Mexico. I got Friday an email saying my docs where received(PCC and translations) and biometrics request. Biometrics were already done and I’m waiting for decision made on application
Hello Laplaguita,
Just a question, our case also is being processed in Mexico and they sent us an email requesting for Medical and PCC with their translations. The translator just sent us the digital file with the PCC translated, which we are planning to send to:

mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and state that the Medical results will be sent directly by the doctor to them. My question who did you send your PCC and translations, via email? or how and what did you stated about your medicals. Thank you

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello Laplaguita,
Just a question, our case also is being processed in Mexico and they sent us an email requesting for Medical and PCC with their translations. The translator just sent us the digital file with the PCC translated, which we are planning to send to:

mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and state that the Medical results will be sent directly by the doctor to them. My question who did you send your PCC and translations, via email? or how and what did you stated about your medicals. Thank you
On my CIC account on submitted documents I upload the files. Since I never got a response from them saying that the got it. I sent them to that email you’re quoting on your comment. Almost a month later they sent an email saying that they received the documents and I don’t need to do something else for the moment

Reactions: danny_scars

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello Laplaguita,

I included on the documents I sent via email, the form my doctor gave me after medicals were performed. We got medicals exams done on Nov 21 and on Nov 28 my account was showing we passed medical exams. So it was pretty quickly with the medical stuff

roshan02

Dec 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
My status shows in-process since Oct-15th. I contacted them using webform but got their standard reply that it is within the time limit. Is any body in similar situation where you are an existing sponsoror from 2018 and are again sponsoring in 2019 and facing this delay. I got the AOR on Sep-16. It's frustrating when seeing that people who have submitted 1 month later have already landed.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
@robertp please update if this field available on sheet
medical test given on 26th december 2019, email received from iom:
Please be informed that your electronic emedical No. xxxxxxxx has been submitted in eMedical on 03-Jan-2020.
Thanks

neha17

May 14, 2019
Hey @YULIA-2016 , kindly update line 516 in the tracker for following:

Checked ecas today and it shows Medical results have been received. My mom did the medical on 23rd December.

Does this means she passed it? I am still unable to link my application on CIC.

Reactions: laxsun

Jay-1994

Jan 23, 2017
Hey @YULIA-2016 , kindly update line 516 in the tracker for following:

Checked ecas today and it shows Medical results have been received. My mom did the medical on 23rd December.

Does this means she passed it? I am still unable to link my application on CIC.
Yes it means medical passed

neha17

May 14, 2019
Yes it means medical passed
Thanks for your response. Is it normal to not be able to link application on my cic. i tried under my id as well created a new one for my mom, either case application not found. But on ecas I can see the basic communication in regards to application in process, etc.