+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

AVR2019

May 13, 2019
Hello guys,

I have a quick question - My parents have cleared their medical and biometrics last month. But, I still haven't received the Sponsorship Approval Letter letter from CIC (I was looking on the tracker, everyone received this Sponsor Decision Made letter before CIC send a request for Medical and Biometrics).

Does anyone know what might be the case with my parents application?

Kindly.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Can't log into mycic account, when i try it takes me to ircc main page (English or french one), any other experiencing same thing. thanks
That's an old issue. Try clearing your cache or use different browser or in chrome use incognito

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello guys,

I have a quick question - My parents have cleared their medical and biometrics last month. But, I still haven't received the Sponsorship Approval Letter letter from CIC (I was looking on the tracker, everyone received this Sponsor Decision Made letter before CIC send a request for Medical and Biometrics).

Does anyone know what might be the case with my parents application?

Kindly.
Not every one, I received my bio-metric first and later received SA letter via email with the batch after 10 days. I came across one case on this thread who received it via postal service hard copy after two week.

Reactions: AVR2019

grewalmanpreet21

Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
IELTS Request
already done 7 band
File Transfer...
10/01/11
hi guys, what is the order for a request of Medical, Bio Metric, and PCC request.
I got AOR on Nov 15th, now on Dec 19th I got the medical request, not sure if that is come before or after others like bio and PCC
I got another email on Dec 20th that mention SA approval. Kind of confused by the sequence
Any suggestions will help
Thanks

acerbico423

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Hi all, I got AOR for my mother's application for PGP 19 on 23 October. I haven't received any updates after that. Is it normal? What are my options?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
hi guys, what is the order for a request of Medical, Bio Metric, and PCC request.
I got AOR on Nov 15th, now on Dec 19th I got the medical request, not sure if that is come before or after others like bio and PCC
I got another email on Dec 20th that mention SA approval. Kind of confused by the sequence
Any suggestions will help
Thanks
Depending upon the visa office, the order is different. Normal is Bio, PCC and Medical for CPC-M.
But CPC-M normally send PCC request in the SA letter.
What is your "IN Process" date as per ecas?
Can you tell us your LVO as per SA letter to update in the tracker.

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi all, I got AOR for my mother's application for PGP 19 on 23 October. I haven't received any updates after that. Is it normal? What are my options?
Same with me. AOR date for my mother's application is Oct 23 and after that, I don't have any communication. Are you able to check the online status and confirm that has been switched to "In Progress". I cannot check as I routed my application through a consultant

anonymous7

May 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I've received an email from NDVO requesting for Travel history, medical & PCC. My question is which travel form to fill out or do I just create my own in Word document.
My next question is do I send the PCC via mail or email. The letter states provide an original clearance certificate.
Thank you

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Your next step is "In Process" in ecas. Have you checked ecas?
However not many of June 26 applicants have yet received AOR.