+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning, everyone,

Does the status of Additional documents on CIC Account change at any time after the documents have been reviewed by CIC? Or does it remain the same till the end? Mine still stays we are reviewing the additional documents provided. Will it change to reviewed?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Good morning @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun

An update please! Line 483

Received biometrics collection letters for my two siblings (dependants) today (Jan 3rd), but not for my mom. I am actually only sponsoring my mom and my two siblings, as her dependants, if you would like to update that on the sheet. Does this mean a decision has been made on the sponsorship part of the application?
Thanks!
Normally your SA goes to Decision Made after few days of biometrics request.

Maksim13

Dec 4, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'm sponsoring my grand-mother, she is currently in Canada visiting. We have received the letter to do the biometrics. The question is can she do the biometrics here in Canada or does she have to go back to her country?

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hello everyone,
I'm sponsoring my grand-mother, she is currently in Canada visiting. We have received the letter to do the biometrics. The question is can she do the biometrics here in Canada or does she have to go back to her country?
Biometrics can be done in Canada nowadays, book an appointment at the Service Canada office. Instructions to book an appointment is given in the request letter. it is a very simple process that takes 5 minutes.

Manuel786

Nov 30, 2018
Hello everybody,

Our case was sent to LVO Mexico a few months ago, and received Medical and Police certificates a couple of weeks ago. My questions are:

1- For Medical, they send a form that it supposed to be filled out by the doctor, but she did not give this form filled, instead she gave a form called Information Sheet and said that she was going to send the results directly to them. Should we send this form she gave us? or this does not need to be sent, because she already did it?

2- The email Mexico office sent us included 2 attachments, one of them indicates at the bottom of it that all correspondence hast to be sent to the mail address showed in that form, but the other form says: Please forward all future correspondence to the Mexico City office as follows. Ensure to include your Application number in all correspondence: E-mail: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca Mail: Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada, 11520, México, D.F. Would it be OK if we email the documents instead of mail them at the mail address indicated?

Sorry if this questions were already done, I will appreciate your help. Thank you

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi all, I just received biometrics request letter. Please update my times on the spreadsheet @robertp @YULIA-2016

I have made an appointment to collect them here in Canada since my mom is here. Appointment was given for today as well.

thank you

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello everybody,

Our case was sent to LVO Mexico a few months ago, and received Medical and Police certificates a couple of weeks ago. My questions are:

1- For Medical, they send a form that it supposed to be filled out by the doctor, but she did not give this form filled, instead she gave a form called Information Sheet and said that she was going to send the results directly to them. Should we send this form she gave us? or this does not need to be sent, because she already did it?

2- The email Mexico office sent us included 2 attachments, one of them indicates at the bottom of it that all correspondence hast to be sent to the mail address showed in that form, but the other form says: Please forward all future correspondence to the Mexico City office as follows. Ensure to include your Application number in all correspondence: E-mail: mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca Mail: Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada, 11520, México, D.F. Would it be OK if we email the documents instead of mail them at the mail address indicated?

Sorry if this questions were already done, I will appreciate your help. Thank you
(1) For Medical you do not need to send anything from your side to CIC. The Physician has to send the completed form.
(2) Emailing the document is OK.

Can you please tell us when did you receive medical and PCC requests to update in the tracker.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Nov 13- Request for additional documents Adhar Card, Voter ID, Education documents
Dec 17- Decision Made
Jan 03- PPR request

Regards