+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Good Morning Friends,
Do we have to make PCC for Canada through RCMP ? as mother in law is here more than 6 months,also applying for india PCC through BLS

ferozqaiser0

Feb 6, 2019
Hi, @YULIA-2016 and @robertp I am new in this forum. Please add my info in tracker

Line # in tracker: New Entry
Sponsored People: Parents (Mom and Dad)
Parents Country of Citizenship: Pakistan
Sponsor Province: ON
Invitations Receive Date: Apr 25, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date: Jun 10, 2019
AoR Received (DATE): Oct 11, 2019

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Good morning @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun

An update please! Line 483

Received biometrics collection letters for my two siblings (dependants) today (Jan 3rd), but not for my mom. I am actually only sponsoring my mom and my two siblings, as her dependants, if you would like to update that on the sheet. Does this mean a decision has been made on the sponsorship part of the application?
Thanks!

Reactions: laxsun

gayfish

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
He entered to Canada Feb 2nd 2019. As he is Korean he entered with visitor record which it allows travelers to stay in Canada 6 months and he extended for another 6 months and now it is time to extend his visitor record again. I sent full application middle of June and received AOR in October.

I have a question, does implied status will be applied for his case?
If not, should he extend visitor record again? or should he apply for visitor visa?
Does he able to extend until he gets PR?

Please help me with these questions if somebody knows.

Thank you,
PGP sponsorship (PR application) won't give you implied status.

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Biometrics were done in the Service Canada office or you can say Canada passport office. Medicals were also done in Mississauga. you need to go to the panel physician listed in the IME request letter.

i have not received PPR yet
Do we have to do bio-metrics,even if they haven't asked for it?