+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
My parents are here with me on visitor visas. I am also their authorised representative. Initially I was assigned cpc-mississauga and completed medical here, bio in Buffalo ASC. Also sent them all addl docs against their generic mail dated 27 Sep. Final step of background checks was in process then I received email that our file was being transferred to NDVO whereas I was expecting DM/PPR.
The reason for transfer vto home country I could guess is that my father worked in Kuwait and Iraq from mid 70s to mid 80s. Also he has extensive travel history.
I guess simple and straight forward cases are processed at Mississauga and cases requiring deeper background checks are forwarded to home countries. Time taken for this Security background checks stage varies from person to person.
I think it is just up to VO, it could be random. In my case, my Mother is in Canada from 3 years with US & Canada Travel history only her file was transferred to NDVO right after SA. I was not expecting BIO for her anticipating that she will be exempted from Bio being living in Canada on Super Visa, however, yesterday I got her BIo and pre arrival services letter also but it does not say from which visa office has issued BIO.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Think of it this way, once you get DM, the PPR will follow shortly - NVDO offers speedy processing. In my case (and a few others as well) we have been waiting for the PPR since PA-DM (Nov 19th) from CPC-M.
I have been following your case and am surprised at delay of PPR. Hope you get it as Christmas gift.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I have been following your case and am surprised at delay of PPR. Hope you get it as Christmas gift.
Thank you. Wishing you speedy processing as well.

Delay is most likely one of the three:

Batch issue of PPR's from CPC-M
VO doing a 30 day "rest" for every step
VO on holiday...

Regards

Reactions: richjo

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I think it is just up to VO, it could be random. In my case, my Mother is in Canada from 3 years with US & Canada Travel history only her file was transferred to NDVO right after SA. I was not expecting BIO for her anticipating that she will be exempted from Bio being living in Canada on Super Visa, however, yesterday I got her BIo and pre arrival services letter also but it does not say from which visa office has issued BIO.
my parents also received Bio letter without any office of issue, only it gives name, address (my Canadian address being representative) application number and UCI and letter head of IRCC on page#2 bar codes and ircc# for collection service points.

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hi I got AOR but I can't able to link my applicant. Can you advise me how to do that? Also I have agent who handles my parents file so that one is not effected if I am login than right??? Advice me please
Not able to link is a common issue. One way to check is to make sure not to count kids when you are filling number of person in. Another thing that you can do is to request CIC using webform to look into the issue, you have to send screenshot so that they can see which segment you are filling is wrong.

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Anyone still waiting on DM after over 2 months of additional doc submission? Is this normal? Do you think there’s a chance they will do a ‘batch DM’?

prominjj

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hello guys, I got a question here regarding preparing my PCC, Travel history and imm5562, etc..I got my SA letter through email last Friday and
The attachment letter says we need to scan these documents to that super long email address, will totaling less than 5M attachment. The IMM552 itself is already 2M and each of my parents' passport is 1M, plus resumes.... I dont think the whole thing will stay within 5M. In this case, can I send the documents in separate emails? Please advise.Thanks.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Was just reviewing the Samples and it seems like the PPR from the local VO also contains the Pre-Arrival Services Letter.

Is that correct understanding?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I don't have kids. my sponsorship is approved I'm just trying to figure out the next steps as the letter doesn't state anything.
I was referring linking your app in mycic. At the bottom, they ask a number for family member and many had troubled to figuring it out

nis4

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Topic: Incorrect name of principal applicant in Biometric Instruction Letter

Hi,

Today we received the biometric instruction letter for my parents. In the paper application, I submitted my parents' name in the format :
Given Name (______ Kaur/Singh) + Last Name (Our Surname). In the Biometric Instruction Letter for my mother, the Last Name is missing and she is addressed with only her Given Name. However, in the instruction letter for my father, we see the complete name i.e. Given Name + Last Name.

I then noticed that even in the linked account online, my mother's last name is missing. Should I be concerned? Can we go the Visa Application Centre with this biometric letter?

I have already submitted a webform to IRCC asking for clarification, but what more can I do.
I can try calling CIC but I am currently in India, so not sure how successful that will be. Is there another way to reach CIC. We submitted the application to CIC Ottawa office.

Many thanks for some suggestions!
Hi everyone , any thoughts on this ? :(