+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hey @joyus just saw your timeline so you got bio than couple days later meds and few days later you got SA with pcc request. I've a question have your parents ever been here before on visistor or super visa. I see that they chose your visa office to be sauga and not ndvo. My parents have never left India before they have no travel history + same for my brother (20) wonder if it will go to ndvo
Random VO assign after DM for SA. you can call CIC to get Local VO or wait for SA letter.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hey @joyus just saw your timeline so you got bio than couple days later meds and few days later you got SA with pcc request. I've a question have your parents ever been here before on visistor or super visa. I see that they chose your visa office to be sauga and not ndvo. My parents have never left India before they have no travel history + same for my brother (20) wonder if it will go to ndvo
Yeah my mom has been to the UK and Canada about 5 years ago. I am really not quite sure as to how they assign NDVO or Mississauga as my mom has been in India for the past 5 years. I wonder if it has anything to do with the distance they have to NDVO. I am from the south of India so not sure if that is a reason. It is really weird because some parents who are in Canada are getting their files transferred to NDVO. Is it really dependent on the VO, no idea!!!

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

after bio-metrics letter, applicant and dependents need to visit a VAC outside Canada for bio-metrics and photograph.

Do we need to submit anything from this process to cic ? Or everything will be taken care of by the VAC ?

thanks
anyone please ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
hi

after bio-metrics letter, applicant and dependents need to visit a VAC outside Canada for bio-metrics and photograph.

Do we need to submit anything from this process to cic ? Or everything will be taken care of by the VAC ?

thanks
Nothing to submit. you can see Biometric update in mycic same or next day.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
After submitting bio-metric received this email from VFS Global in the evening, What does this mean, can any one comment? thanks

Visa application, tracking ID No. xx...xx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on xxxx-xx-xx PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
After submitting bio-metric received this email from VFS Global in the evening, What does this mean, can any one comment? thanks

Visa application, tracking ID No. xx...xx has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on xxxx-xx-xx PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global
did you get SA letter? do you know your Local VO as per SA letter?

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016

Regards,

VFS Global
This is standard email after biometric from vfs that biometric file is going through a phase.. Not the actual PGP file.
All pakistani files go to london if they are not assigned mississauga CPC.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

gmduncanidaho

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2
Doc's Request.
Jan 14 & Jan 24
AOR Received.
Jan 2
Hi Everyone,

Our application for my parents was delivered on June 25th 2019 and I received a letter stating "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019." on December 9, which doesn't list any next steps or much further information. I tried linking the application to my father's (principal applicant) mycic account but failed, has anyone been able to do so? If so how? What are the next steps from this point on? I'd appreciate if someone can help.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Our application for my parents was delivered on June 25th 2019 and I received a letter stating "Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019." on December 9, which doesn't list any next steps or much further information. I tried linking the application to my father's (principal applicant) mycic account but failed, has anyone been able to do so? If so how? What are the next steps from this point on? I'd appreciate if someone can help.
How you are counting family members?

remember, you kids will not be counted and for the parents, only dependent kids will be counted.

gmduncanidaho

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2
Doc's Request.
Jan 14 & Jan 24
AOR Received.
Jan 2
How you are counting family members?

remember, you kids will not be counted and for the parents, only dependent kids will be counted.
I don't have kids. my sponsorship is approved I'm just trying to figure out the next steps as the letter doesn't state anything.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Yeah my mom has been to the UK and Canada about 5 years ago. I am really not quite sure as to how they assign NDVO or Mississauga as my mom has been in India for the past 5 years. I wonder if it has anything to do with the distance they have to NDVO. I am from the south of India so not sure if that is a reason. It is really weird because some parents who are in Canada are getting their files transferred to NDVO. Is it really dependent on the VO, no idea!!!
My parents are here with me on visitor visas. I am also their authorised representative. Initially I was assigned cpc-mississauga and completed medical here, bio in Buffalo ASC. Also sent them all addl docs against their generic mail dated 27 Sep. Final step of background checks was in process then I received email that our file was being transferred to NDVO whereas I was expecting DM/PPR.
The reason for transfer vto home country I could guess is that my father worked in Kuwait and Iraq from mid 70s to mid 80s. Also he has extensive travel history.
I guess simple and straight forward cases are processed at Mississauga and cases requiring deeper background checks are forwarded to home countries. Time taken for this Securityg background checks stage varies from person to person.